Live Review from Adventure of the Seas October 14, 2017

Last cruise, I had 10 pair of shoes with me. But most are flip flops. However, I am down in inventory as we just got a new puppy and he is a chewer. I wish he would just ruin 1 pair instead 1 shoe from 4 pair!!!!

Just got a puppy as well and she too is a chewer- 2 pairs of flip flops down!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Attended my first meet n mingle. It was so much fun! I don't know why I have never attended one of these before. We were up on Deck 14 having drinks, had some door prizes and a gift exchange. I would share pictures but I didn't get anyone's permission. There was about 50 in attendance. It was so nice meeting everyone. We had friends from Norway, Australia, and Whales. Also many others from Ohio :) Getting ready for dinner, glad it's casual night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw the group picture of the Meet and Mingle and noticed a friend of mine from Australia. Looks like everyone is having a great time !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Your reviews are fantastic, I really appreciate them! We will be sailing on the 10/28 Adventure, and this is giving us a lot of information, lots of enthusiasm, and great ideas! Thank you SO MUCH for doing this.

Ernie

Any clue if they are showing NFL games on board? There’s not a sports bar is there? Your review is great! We sail on Saturday!

I was on the 10/7 sailing of the Adventure. There is a sports bar in the Promenade with lots of TV's.

Joined Cruise Critic to thank you for the postings while cruising this week! It's been several years since we have cruised - and never with our kids. I'm feeling so much better now about our 11/4 sailing! We were just notified today that Martinique is now out and we are making the 1st cruise stopping at St. Thomas since the storms.

Joined Cruise Critic to thank you for the postings while cruising this week! It's been several years since we have cruised - and never with our kids. I'm feeling so much better now about our 11/4 sailing! We were just notified today that Martinique is now out and we are making the 1st cruise stopping at St. Thomas since the storms.

Isn't that wonderful! We're sailing on 10/28 and were changed from St. Maarten to St. Croix to Martinique. I'm sure seeing the cruise ships again will be a real relief for the businesses that depend upon tourist dollars.

HappyChippy thank you for this marvelous review! The resort on Antigua looks fantastic! Enjoy the rest of your trip - we'll all be watching.

You are all very welcome! Thank you for keeping me company.

Today is SeaDay, I was very much hoping to do some work in the computer room, but they do not have any software loaded just Internet browser. No Excel, No word, nothing :(.

I normally do not like windjammer breakfast because it's usually crowded with so many wonderful people who are eager to get their morning grub on. ;) It actually was not too bad, not yet crowded.

52b2de62bf7bca20d8b38ef6278c0c82.jpg

8eb1c6ac79d010eeb074cee4e7fceb5b.jpg

526a3ae19e4ad26acfaa921c14a8b5cf.jpg

bec60d0650854c49c2dd7e996a8c258e.jpg

After breakfast I found a new favorite. The front of the Solarium there were doors going out to the front of the ship. Very peaceful, if there was chairs out there, I could spend the whole day there. Then as you walk around, you can see down into the Bridge with the captain. How fascinating! Only thing I did not like about this location is the Gym looks out to this area, so you're not really alone you have those perfectly fit and finesse people jogging on their treadmill silently judging you for not being fit and finessed too lol. It was really nice though.

c4f094c6abb4d7ac24a18eb0c277a36e.jpg

9a1be460d66e18be04bb8d773b98eea8.jpg

6a228c3e0cb64ccc78718a9abcee7fca.jpg

c50cfb980bc891498e46e3ed7471f7a3.jpg

ebbf675f8970377bb47e51542c92e652.jpg

f8b1e73475539459d5a71e9e736921a3.jpg

Waiting to watch Hot Ice in Studio B. There are several different times for the show but this first one has a big crowd waiting for doors to open. Thirty min before show doors not yet open.

3fceba672fe4491a9a181a86839b754c.jpg

Do you reserve the time you want or is it first come first serve

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app