Found a nice menu screen outside main dining room

e968d3e5999487c3d22de7e2652dac82.jpg

a77cbedb8891a744d5ec19b7f9f99981.jpg

60524a22b54f9704640b5ecf9ba1c644.jpg

31fd578645afce6e367da1951a3a2622.jpg

2806369a6cf26fde21c5fad4c17b2bc5.jpg

d71ee6f1ca2e93c75954e5556d2fdc2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really hoping this is the night two menu when we sail December 2nd. That first formal night is also my dad's 80-th birthday, and he loves duck. He would be in heaven with this menu. Plus, the rum and banana soup sounds amazing.

Hello neighbour!! I’m missing you by two weeks [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey there to you too!

One of these days we will meet up on a ship - even though we live in the same city lol!

I have my own cabin on this cruise - looking really forward to it :)

I almost forgot to post tonight's entertainment. It was Invitation to Dance. Tomorrow we arrive in Antigua at 8:00am. Breakfast in dining room then I'm going to Jolly Beach Resort to spend the day.

0f9c62c873c2dff72efcd889289d906c.jpg

3a380ad8da8aa6b8b569143fed4684a4.jpg

2e407218fc964f4fe3674fc9eeafd2dc.jpg

681e94c2e597b58e55627fc293d3329b.jpg

bc7fca0b12b69c8b0416196c29052d3c.jpg

1e848bfc56568dcbf8e6b9eadda26b96.jpg

Do you have to buy the day pass ahead of time, or can you just show up that day. We're on the 10/28 sailing and will self-debark. Our flight out isn't until 4:55 pm so I'd love to spend the day at the resort rather than the airport.

Following Dec 9-Would like to know when the cruise ports in Saint Maarten

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I very much enjoy how conveniently located my room is to Cafe Promenade. It is right below my room, so I just walk 10 feet to the elevator go get my tea and back to my room. It's a windy misty morning coming in to Antigua. Dining room breakfast begins at 7:30an so I will have breakfast there before adventuring off in Antigua. First time in Antigua, I'm very excited!

e228961b5d39b496de9b63f6093998cf.jpg

131d9b664e8ee782bcfad75bfd5de085.jpg

You're staying in a Promenade room? If so, what do you think of it? We stayed in one on Allure and we loved it. My kids (and I) had fun when we were in the room checking out what was going on on the Promenade. Plus the extra seat was quite nice.

Loving your review. Thanks for sharing. And that towel animal is hilarious.

Are the hot tubs open tonight? Just thinking after a long day of travel that may feel nice the first evening!

This is a side benefit of having the TV/Movie screens on the pool deck, they leave the hottubs open!

I travel solo usually once a year for my "moms week off". Sometimes I take my mother or sister but I enjoy solo cruising. Doing what I want when I want and not worrying about what others want to do.

I have early dining in main dining room. I dined last night with two other couples who were very nice. I like early in case dinner is not good then I can always go to buffet.

Tonight is formal night which is not my thing, so I'm going to the windjammer buffet, it Asian cuisine theme which hopefully will be good.

FYI, its 45 degrees in Columbus this morning and I'm at work, so enjoy your day!

I'm looking forward to Antiqua. The only time I was there, a friend picked the worst excursion ever, I can't wait to get back to see more of the island.

FYI, its 45 degrees in Columbus this morning and I'm at work, so enjoy your day!

I'm looking forward to Antiqua. The only time I was there, a friend picked the worst excursion ever, I can't wait to get back to see more of the island.

I booked the lobster lunch catamaran excursion w beach breaks. Had a blast!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

The dining room breakfast is very nice. There is a buffet set up in the middle of the room. Plenty of seating. It's over cast today, not too sunny.

I love technology. Without technology to stay in communication with the family I would never be able to relax and enjoy the time away. I have Verizon cell phone service and I do not need to set up INTL plan, it's just $10 a day while on the island to text talk and data

b91a427b51ba0a7361ea2811f4c16fbf.jpg

d5981b08ffabbaa757663bb7bb79c741.jpg

cb4337628ae1fd91a1a5fc823ce02b56.jpg

I’m absolutely loving this review! It’s getting me so excited for my sailing.

Being right below the Windjammer, I’ll be able to run up quickly for a full breakfast, lunch and/or dinner and enjoy it on my balcony [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Flight arrived into San Juan with no issue, but it was very crowded. Shops and restaurants were open. I only have carry on bag, but others mentioned they had to wait a while for their bags to be available. The RCCL transfers were crazy only because everyone was using them so I would recommend taking a taxi it was less than 15 minutes to get to the pier. Once at the pier check in was quick and easy. Elevators on the ship were very busy so I just carried my things up 5 decks to my cabin on 10.

YOU ARE MY HERO!!! A 7-day cruise with just a carry on. My husband would love you;p

Asked guest services about the drink card and was told it's 10 drinks for $85+18% and you can get the card anytime from any of the bars on the ship.

What is the drink card as opposed to the alcohol beverage package? Seems the drink package is cheaper or am I not reading this correctly?:confused:

Another tip: I pack an empty water bottle and Starbucks packets to save from buying sodas. There is complimentary lemonade, in sweet tea, and fruit drinks but I like the Starbucks.

3758f5253076049edd1299f73bacf092.jpg

I carry Cold Brew ice tea bags so I can make unsweetened ice tea mainly during the day

:cool:

What is the drink card as opposed to the alcohol beverage package? Seems the drink package is cheaper or am I not reading this correctly?:confused:

The drink card is a one time purchase and allows you to get 10 drinks. As long as your not getting beer,its a win. The drink package is a per day charge for unlimited drinks

Enjoying this review. Thanks for clearing up the drink card confusion!! We are sailing in January. Was supposed to be on this ship but got cancelled and changed to the Jewel. So some of your ports are the same. Thanks for all the information!!

I'm in an inside room with A LOT of space, feel like I should host a cocktail party in here. It's an accessible room, so it's twice the size of a normal room. No complaints here.

That sounds great too. :)

I'm really hoping this is the night two menu when we sail December 2nd. That first formal night is also my dad's 80-th birthday, and he loves duck. He would be in heaven with this menu. Plus, the rum and banana soup sounds amazing.

Sounds like a wonderful opportunity to take great family pictures! A wonderful memory- enjoy!