I want to surprise my wife with

csoud68

Bottomless bubbles for next weeks cruise..any idea how i can do this without it showing up on our account? She checks it every couple days. I thought my parents could do it when they check in earlier than us but carnival said that wasnt possible.

Change the account password and, when she tries to log in but is unable, say that there must be a glitch. Promise to call Carnival to get it rectified but then procrastinate until departure date.

Voilá[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bottomless bubbles for next weeks cruise..any idea how i can do this without it showing up on our account? She checks it every couple days. I thought my parents could do it when they check in earlier than us but carnival said that wasnt possible.

On the ship , we will not tell.;p

Wouldn’t it be as easy as making your own Carnival account and purchasing the package and gifting it to your own cabin?

It will show up in your cabin upon embarkation with a nice little note for your wife.

This!!

I don't know if buying Bottomless Bubbles works the same as Cheers!, but when I bought Cheers there was a place that said something like "Is this a gift?" I checked that, and that purchase did not show up on my account.

There you go, bingo!

You can also have a confirmation sent to a private email address, and you can protect the booking from inquisitive phone calls by giving Carnival a 4 digit pin that can be different than the one you normally used.

Care to share to maybe help somebody else out on HOW you got it done?

Sure..you can call carnival up to 10 pm the night before the sailing date and order anything from the fun shop. By then my wife will have her documents actually printed and will have no idea i will have made the change until she gets her sail and sign card with the endless bubbles sticker..i knew i could figure it out.:cool: