Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Four

CCHelp

Good’Day All......

Seems the weather is warming up for the holiday weekend for a change....if the forecast is correct!

Have been busy organising my cruise stuff for the Spirit adventure in two weeks time which is just as well as I’ve come down with some sort of bug which is affecting my ears and glands....thankfully I’m ahead of myself so can give in to the dreaded lurgi while it lasts!

All the more time to browse through the new iteneraries....HK and Singapore are shouting out at the moment as two of the few places I’ve yet to visit and think l should before the next milestone birthday...🙈

Royal Wedding fever is gathering speed over here....l see Ms Markle’s step brother is trying to join the bandwagon with some very disparaging comments....who’d want to be famous!!

Happy Day 😊

Greetings Coolers!

Miss S. Myster and I loved HK! We would go back in a New York minute. I'm sure Jeff will chime in on Singapore. :) Hope you feel better soon!

The "where is this?" pictures were fun. I had no idea of location and I enjoyed them anyway. Thanks TTS!

Today's funny......I feel a big OOOOPS coming on:

31743635_1689046301142394_5680717616218374144_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=9e58b246fab6dd638ce4e6cedbf74394&oe=5B983035

Have a great day all!

Greetings Coolers!

Miss S. Myster and I loved HK! We would go back in a New York minute. I'm sure Jeff will chime in on Singapore. :) Hope you feel better soon!

The "where is this?" pictures were fun. I had no idea of location and I enjoyed them anyway. Thanks TTS!

Today's funny......I feel a big OOOOPS coming on:

31743635_1689046301142394_5680717616218374144_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=9e58b246fab6dd638ce4e6cedbf74394&oe=5B983035

Have a great day all!

Loving today’s funny Mysty:')

And I agree the “where is this ?” were great fun.

Any more TTS?

Good’Day All......

Seems the weather is warming up for the holiday weekend for a change....if the forecast is correct!

Have been busy organising my cruise stuff for the Spirit adventure in two weeks time which is just as well as I’ve come down with some sort of bug which is affecting my ears and glands....thankfully I’m ahead of myself so can give in to the dreaded lurgi while it lasts!

All the more time to browse through the new iteneraries....HK and Singapore are shouting out at the moment as two of the few places I’ve yet to visit and think l should before the next milestone birthday...🙈

Royal Wedding fever is gathering speed over here....l see Ms Markle’s step brother is trying to join the bandwagon with some very disparaging comments....who’d want to be famous!!

Happy Day 😊

This has been a really lovely time for The Royal Family.

The new arrival of Prince Louis to Kate and William. (Love the name Louis)

And now the excitement of the upcoming wedding of Prince Harry to Meghan. They are a beautiful couple, so happy and in love.

I really feel for both of them with these awful family stories being sold. Meghan so dignified and Harry seeing the hurt caused.

Terrible what lengths people go to for money.

Hope you feel better soon, and enjoy the prep for your upcoming cruise.

Good Morning All,

S ... hope the bug b**ggers of and leaves you in good nick for your trip.

M .... nice piccy ... I keep turning up new excuses for a few more scheduled visits to Singapore but having reduced some travel over the last year or so travel is now all piling up nicely in the diary so we will resist temptations. Hopefully S will make a trip perhaps by tagging it on to a cruise.

Greetings Coolers!

TTS....beautiful shots. I really suck at this game. And I am loving the photos!

Today's funny for frustrated gardeners......

31919470_1690713687642322_1619902067361447936_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=8b559ce2c6289ee1de4728a5c65f32a0&oe=5B995E48

Have a great day all!

Greetings Coolers! Mother Nature had another hissy fit last night. Wind gusts approaching 90 kph. Once again some of our roof shingles went walkabout. Evidence was strewn around the back yard. I really should have the roofing company on speed dial.

For those who enjoy a glass of wine......

untitled3.png

I'm leaning toward the right this morning.

Have a great day all!

Sorry to hear that your day isn't as good as it should be M ....... hope it improves with the wine.

I am waiting for a cheese delivery from Amsterdam which tracking says is now in the UK and is on a van to be delivered today. I wonder whether I am pregnant. I have regular yearnings for leidse kaas ie cumin gouda which isn't easy too easy to buy in the uk so I have ordered a box of around eight different variartions of maturity to sample. Also ordered some nettle and fenugreek gouda.

I am not going to lose weight this way.

Update.....service crew for the roofing company will be here either today or tomorrow. No rain in the forecast so we should be okay. Unless of course Mother Nature is in a mood!

Our friends from a neighbourhood west of us lost their big spruce tree in the windstorm. It is now laying across the road and they are waiting for city crews to clear it. The tree did minor damage to their neighbour's car. Here is a pic...

31959177_10214980996452045_204504326633160704_n.jpg

Good morning, Mysty...omg......that could have been a horrific accident:eek: so glad nobody was in that car!!!

I have an eye appointment later today..........I may need new glasses....I use mine for distance only, driving, watching tv, etc......but seems lately when I take them off, the tv is clearer .....weird!:eek: will see what the Eye Dr has to say.

Hi M,

Well ... wifey who when I met her hated cheeses has since developed a taste for some .... and adores today’s arrival. I use a potato peeler to get really thin slices which I prefer and she having expressed doubt is hooked on all the ones I gave her to try.

L, I use to wear glasses for driving and long distance and reading and a couple of years ago I stopped because I felt I was seeing reasonably and my eyes appear to have since strengthened and I do not need them. I think not wearing glasses can exercise them back into being normal.

248ecfb3d5f50163310762a644ebaaf0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh YUM! That cheese looks scrumptious! Very inventive to use a potato peeler to get thin slices J! Does it work for most cheeses (other than the really soft and gooey ones)?

M,

That one is straight from the vacuum pack and looks a lot nicer now it’s started.

The daft thing is a had an expensive wire cheese slicer deliverd today and the peeler is much better. It would work with more crumbly cheeses but the cheese of course would crumble. Gouda is reasonably hard and some are mature and harder. I have just found and ordered a wide peeler.