Balcony cabin - How do I do this?

MDcruzin_24601

I'm trying to book a balcony cabin (Horizon 4/14/19) online for three people with a dropdown Pullman bed. Instead the Carnival site only shows / offers me the sofa bed option. Is there way I can get this done? Or do I just have to call?

Thanks for any info you can give.

I'm trying to book a balcony cabin (Horizon 4/14/19) online for three people with a dropdown Pullman bed. Instead the Carnival site only shows / offers me the sofa bed option. Is there way I can get this done? Or do I just have to call?

Thanks for any info you can give.

The dropdowns are generally for the 4th person. Perhaps Carnival can help you on the phone. Doubt the web site is setup to do that.

I just took a quick look at the deck plans for the Horizon. A solid circle denotes a cabin with an upper bunk. I only found the symbol for the upper berth on inside cabins. All of the balcony cabins that are designated as triples had a star, which means sofa beds.

Carnival employs "capacity control" for their 3 & 4 passenger cabins. If you have 3 people for a cabin, it will show you the cabins that accommodate 3. It will not show you the quad rooms. However, some sailings will have a limited number of quads that are open to bookings for 3 people.

The quads are marked by a solid square symbol on cruisedeckplans.com. If you call carnival or your TA, I would have this website up. Knowledge is power.

:)

You can look on the website - cruisedeckplans dot com to see the balcony cabins that will hold 4 people and then call Carnival. If you have a PVP, call them and see if they can get your family of 3 in a cabin that holds 4. Our PVP is very helpful when we travel with our son. We like the drop down bunk better than the couch made up as a bed, as it still allows us to use the couch at all times.