An Epic live adventure crossing the Atlantic in November... Let’s go!!

alysonofagun

Hi I am on the cruise too. Those holes in your shower glass is where the hooks for your towels are supposed to be. Would post a pic but don't have an easy place to post the pic.

Yes, as fredflint said, the holes are for hooks. I have to wonder why they were missing.

bis8ie.jpg

Hi I am on the cruise too. Those holes in your shower glass is where the hooks for your towels are supposed to be. Would post a pic but don't have an easy place to post the pic.

Yes, as fredflint said, the holes are for hooks. I have to wonder why they were missing.

bis8ie.jpg

Thanks for answering!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Saturday night turned into a bit of a crazy one, you know it’s going to get messy when you go out playing the “let’s order each other’s drinks” game...

Ready to rock and rolllllllll [emoji1380]🕺🏽

2f9a3a401264541f754b5eb337a75e4e.jpg

88559e8291963974cdd57ac3946944cf.jpg

There was drinking, there was dancing and apparently there was late night gambling too. Who knows how much I put in, but at least I cashed out before I lost it all...

df1aa4ff790d590d79fb78c0003e9162.jpg

Needless to say, yesterday was a write off and I mainly spent the morning driving the porcelain bus to nowhere... Room service was ordered at some point, and eaten about 3 hours later... Eventually some form of life returned to my broken body and we headed out for an early dinner at Shanghai - as poor as I remembered it from other trips but fried rice is life when you’re a delicate soul.

We wandered aimlessly around the ship for a while, watched a lady “win” $10 on Deal or No Deal (she should’ve taken the $181 offer!) and then decided we were still hungry so went to Manhattan Room for dinner #2 followed by an early night.

Today is a sunny (but windy) day at sea, and I am determined to lay out as long as possible, so as you all return to work after the weekend I shall leave you with some mangoey meltdowny goodness -

9c920c0764cb3c856effbcb2d04df075.jpg

This Saturday - we have all week at sea yet!

Enjoying your posting. You have consumed more alcohol so far than I could consume in a month. When I was your age it was quite different. We board Saturday the 18th and have the beverage package but will have to work to drink 3 drinks per 24 hours.

Enjoy life while you can....age catches up to soon.

Enjoying your posting. You have consumed more alcohol so far than I could consume in a month. When I was your age it was quite different. We board Saturday the 18th and have the beverage package but will have to work to drink 3 drinks per 24 hours.

Enjoy life while you can....age catches up to soon.

We’ll try not to drink the ship dry for you [emoji13]

Hopefully you won’t be delayed boarding with us all having to do customs & immigration in PC... they told us at the M&G that they would do about 100 staff first, then passengers, then the rest of the crew...

Yesterday was a fun day in the sun, one of those days when you think “yesssss, this is what we came for”... [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

b6f370a48d24d83f0c84e42a32eb8706.jpg

dc5b9944a3f0321e9af48ce2754c1d33.jpg

20a408d6e42368f91c589999ca263294.jpg

da81c839fa3f3e4912fae0d36cac5cd4.jpg

The sun and drink knocked me out and a quick nap at 6pm turned into me snoozing till gone 9... oopsy daisy... As such, we couldn’t be bothered to go out last night so watched the film channel in bed and ordered an obscene of room service:

27fe39e62fe24e20b7916e03ce6c931c.jpg

Food critic I am not but I know you’re all wondering, so... Cobb Salad - avocado too hard. Salmon Caesar Salad - tasty. Mac & cheese - poor. BLT - overload on the B. Cheeseburger - good. Cheesecake - delish. Choc cake - the best [emoji1362][emoji1362][emoji1362]

So far, today has been very much the same on the sun and sangria front, so I will pose another QOTD - as spotted from the front of the buffet - what/why/when?!!!

611f36b2f5e73430801417076df3ffc9.jpg

I've read a LOT of Epic reviews, and this is my favorite yet! You and your OH's vacation style sounds just like mine and my DH's...food and lots of driiiiiiinks take priority over excursions and activities ;) We'll be on the Epic in January and hope to have as much fun as you!

I may or may not have had water forming in my eyes reading your introduction! I depart on the Epic on 11/18 (I'll wave as you get off and I get on) and am in a solo cabin. My coworkers have been bothering me to try online dating but I said "maybe, just maybe I will meet someone on the cruise" - you and your OH give me hope!

I may or may not have had water forming in my eyes reading your introduction! I depart on the Epic on 11/18 (I'll wave as you get off and I get on) and am in a solo cabin. My coworkers have been bothering me to try online dating but I said "maybe, just maybe I will meet someone on the cruise" - you and your OH give me hope!

Yaaaaaassss! I will keep everything crossed and please report back!!! [emoji8][emoji8]

A rainy day at sea is still better than a sunny day at work!

This is sooooo true!!!

I fully blame you for the rainy day today. But it is a great day for an afternoon nap.

Noooo, I was semi well behaved last night ready for another day up on deck today! No blame here! 🤣 (but I am going to nap now)