I do flaunt my C&A Status

I get my own chocolates flown in for me.

This story was why they stopped the pillow chocolates.

I allowed 1 of my gold's to have one of my bottles of Moet.

He got drunk and fell asleep on the chocolate.

Next morning there was brown marks all over the duvet which caused him to wet the sheets.

He now is on permanent toilet cleaning duties.

Oh the things Golds get into. Honestly C&A service robots can not get here soon enough.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Can we revisit the chocolate in the wine cellar? I miss the chocolates on my pillow. Have the Golds bring them to us nightly perhaps? I fear we may accidentally get too much chocolate and that 2 ply toilet paper will become a necessity.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I am so sorry you even have to ask, the Emeralds should have thought of this and told the Golds.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Have you noticed how people who are not DS often do not suffeciantly respect those of us who are?

For example, my boss, who is not DS, wants me to use *actual* accrued vacation time when I am on vacation. This seems like a unnecessary burden and really impacts my ability to cruise as often as I would wish.

Frankly, I think we may need to come out from the shadows and just take over. Let's face it, things are a mess and we can get the right people, who know people, to fix things while we enjoy ourselves on vacation.

Have you noticed how people who are not DS often do not suffeciantly respect those of us who are?

For example, my boss, who is not DS, wants me to use *actual* accrued vacation time when I am on vacation. This seems like a unnecessary burden and really impacts my ability to cruise as often as I would wish.

Frankly, I think we may need to come out from the shadows and just take over. Let's face it, things are a mess and we can get the right people, who know people, to fix things while we enjoy ourselves on vacation.

That's terrible about your boss...the nerve of him!! :( I got tired of my boss (also non DS :o) dictating what limited vacation time I could have. So my solution was...I quit! Early retirement has made this DS a happy cruiser. :hearteyes::D

Agree it's past time to take the helm...direction dictated is good.

Am I to understand that no Gold has offered to cover for you at work, or that your "boss" has a problem with that?

A man of your status should not have to be troubled by such lower status concepts like "work". I am writing Royal and demanding they fix this.

That's terrible about your boss...the nerve of him!! :( I got tired of my boss (also non DS :o) dictating what limited vacation time I could have. So my solution was...I quit! Early retirement has made this DS a happy cruiser. [emoji813]eyes::D

I went part retired and work as a self employed agent now selling the company products because as a DS I can't have these non DS dictate to me.

Don't forget to adorn it with your collection of status pins.

Not to mention to tell and remind all other paxs numerous times how many nights I've spent cruising on RCI

Am I to understand that no Gold has offered to cover for you at work, or that your "boss" has a problem with that?

A man of your status should not have to be troubled by such lower status concepts like "work". I am writing Royal and demanding they fix this.

You have hit the very crux of the issue. Why should an arbitrary limit on vacation time impact my enjoyment of life. It's simply unacceptable to have this continue. These are the kin d of things that cause wrinkles.

That's terrible about your boss...the nerve of him!! :( I got tired of my boss (also non DS :o) dictating what limited vacation time I could have. So my solution was...I quit! Early retirement has made this DS a happy cruiser. :hearteyes::D

Sometimes I get tired of my boss and would like to fire him but that would been firing myself.:eek:

You have hit the very crux of the issue. Why should an arbitrary limit on vacation time impact my enjoyment of life. It's simply unacceptable to have this continue. These are the kind of things that cause wrinkles.

Heavy IS the head that wears he crown. If only the little people (like your boss) could comprehend your struggles. Much sympathy and well wishes to you my King.

Sometimes I get tired of my boss and would like to fire him but that would been firing myself.:eek:

My old slave driver boss was pretty bummed out with me retiring early, since he was making good money off of my sales. Then he decided to quit his supervisor position and take over my old route. He made more money doing that. ;)

He will never make DS doing that route! No vacation time!! :o

My old slave driver boss was pretty bummed out with me retiring early, since he was making good money off of my sales. Then he decided to quit his supervisor position and take over my old route. He made more money doing that. ;)

He will never make DS doing that route! No vacation time!! :o

The less DS there are means more gold's to do our bidding.