I do flaunt my C&A Status

The robes are so fluffy that I have a problem with past cruise pins. :evilsmile:

I am also not a fan of the pins. There are to many of them and after a while the weight becomes noticeable. Besides. With all those pointy objects near my person there would seem to be a health risk. Some non-DS Brutus might decide to take matters into their own hand...a little shove later...a tragedy unfolds.

I am also not a fan of the pins. There are to many of them and after a while the weight becomes noticeable. Besides. With all those pointy objects near my person there would seem to be a health risk. Some non-DS Brutus might decide to take matters into their own hand...a little shove later...a tragedy unfolds.

Mine go on a banner that the golds hold high above their heads in front of me to let the minions know that I am approaching...then all gratefully bow and open the lane for me to pass. Rose petals tossed at my feet are always a welcome touch:cool::cool:.

Mine go on a banner that the golds hold high above their heads in front of me to let the minions know that I am approaching...then all gratefully bow and open the lane for me to pass. Rose petals tossed at my feet are always a welcome touch:cool::cool:.

Very nice as you are strolling down the Royal Promenade.

I heard from a RC HQ inside source that there will soon be a once a sailing D+ parade held immediately after muster.

The peons will wave, bow and throw rose petals at our feet, while we get first right to refusal the elevator. If that isn't good enough strive to be a Pinnacle. The Pinnacles will be carried to the upper decks in a Sedan Chair, also known as a Litter, for sail away celebrations. On the upper decks D+ and Pinnacles will be showered with gifts and accolades, while the Golds man the oars on the lower decks and prepare our meal.

Agree....strut your stuff DS...strut your stuff and own it. :D

Very nice as you are strolling down the Royal Promenade.

You all know what a fan I am of banners, and their use in announcing our presence. I am also having my pins cast into a boxing/wrestling championship style belt. I can then either wear it, say to dinner with my suit, or have my chosen Gold Hype-man carry it raised above his head in front of the banner. Of course as one of my "preferred" Gold's he will also get to clean and turtle wax it. Lucky fellow.

Oh absolutely!! There is no other way for a Royal DS to strut the Promenade. :D:cool:

You all know what a fan I am of banners, and their use in announcing our presence. I am also having my pins cast into a boxing/wrestling championship style belt. I can then either wear it, say to dinner with my suit, or have my chosen Gold Hype-man carry it raised above his head in front of the banner. Of course as one of my "preferred" Gold's he will also get to clean and turtle wax it. Lucky fellow.

I'm taking notes. I learn something new everyday. ;p

Edited by davekathy

Being that the USA is going to establish a Space Force, it has been determined that a Cruising Force shall be established. In this new Cruising Force, passengers will be afforded rank & privileges so that they may self-police themselves and lord it over less experienced cruisers.

All passengers are required to join C&A to determine cruising experience.

Accordingly, C&A status levels shall be equivalent to military officer rank equivalents (USN / USA-USMC-USAF) as follows:

Gold (1st Cruise) = Ensign / Second Lieutenant

Gold = Lieutenant Junior Grade / First Lieutenant

Platinum = Lieutenant / Captain

Emerald = Lt. Commander / Major

Diamond = Commander / Lt. Colonel

Diamond Plus = Captain / Colonel

Pinnacle = Rear Admiral (Lower Half) / Brigadier General

There shall be no fraternization between ranks. That is all.

Being that the USA is going to establish a Space Force, it has been determined that a Cruising Force shall be established. In this new Cruising Force, passengers will be afforded rank & privileges so that they may self-police themselves and lord it over less experienced cruisers.

Accordingly, C&A status levels shall be equivalent to military officer rank equivalents (USN / USA-USMC-USAF) as follows:

I admire the idea, however, why would our good King (CigarKing) or the rest of the royal court, want to be demoted in this fashion? Dear sir or madame, We are Royalty! Dilly Dilly

I admire the idea, however, why would our good King (CigarKing) or the rest of the royal court, want to be demoted in this fashion? Dear sir or madame, We are Royalty! Dilly Dilly

Totally agree....DS Royalty rules and ranks above all else. :D:cool:

Totally agree....DS Royalty rules and ranks above all else. :D:cool:

Right on! ;-)

I fear that some are confused, and do not understand that DS is a lifestyle and attitude that one chooses. We bestow it on ourselves and each other. Why would we ever let Royal or any company determine our status? To paraphrase the King a few days ago, "I assume I always feel superior". It is so awesome to be us, and understand everything. My best to all the DS, have a superior day!

I fear that some are confused, and do not understand that DS is a lifestyle and attitude that one chooses. We bestow it on ourselves and each other. Why would we ever let Royal or any company determine our status? To paraphrase the King a few days ago, "I assume I always feel superior". It is so awesome to be us, and understand everything. My best to all the DS, have a superior day!

Well said my DS friend.

Good news gang. No more do we need avail ourselves of the crowded lounges. Royal is going to make the Bridge available as our personal lounge. Drinks and food are available. As an added bonus We'll get to determine where the next stop should be. Membership has it's privileges.

Good news gang. No more do we need avail ourselves of the crowded lounges. Royal is going to make the Bridge available as our personal lounge. Drinks and food are available. As an added bonus We'll get to determine where the next stop should be. Membership has it's privileges.
That's good news.

Apparently the officers are going to be our gold's and the captain our concierge because the regular gold's are not allowed on the bridge.

So does this mean we get to be Diamond Plus when we are actually just Diamond? Would work for me. :D

Finally, they have come to their senses.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Bravo...bravo....that is one of the best ideas I have heard yet. And rightly deserved! :D:cool:

Ooops...wait a minute. I can't say Bravo..Bravo on the ship...it would freak them out. :o

Cheers instead!! :D