Back To Abyss-ness! Live from Harmony - December 2, 2017

He would be fantastic on a HAL ship. I’ll leave it at that. I realize everyone has a different recipe for what makes a good CD. Bobby has all the wrong ingredients in my book.

That's true. The old ladies would love someone like Bobby, not the younger clientele that sails the Harmony. Abe Hughes had all the perfect ingredients to be a CD on an Oasis Class ship, was displeased when they moved him off the Harmony.

Was Bobby really that bad? Never had Dru, how is he in comparison to Bobby?

He would be fantastic on a HAL ship. I’ll leave it at that. I realize everyone has a different recipe for what makes a good CD. Bobby has all the wrong ingredients in my book.

Rick is spot on. I was going to use the HAL analogy as well.

I usually could care less who the CD is but I really liked Dru. He has a great dry sense of humor and is not over the top like many of the other CDs. He also ran some of the trivia events in Music Hall on the Anthem instead of having someone on his staff do it.

Whilst we are here - Bobby Brown's partner in crime, Jerry from Mexico is still the Assistant to Dru this upcoming week. Hope you liked him more than Bobby.

He was okay. Not sure how the dynamic will be with Dru. Hopefully the wall hasn’t gone up yet. I will be sure to give my take on the Morning Show come Sunday.

How come Mr. P and White Shorts are on the Oasis?

Do they really have to edit Uncle Rick from their vacations?;p

You will have to ask them! I was booked first. I’m definitely a bad influence on kids.

All jokes aside Harmony was selling for a premium over Oasis and it didn’t make sense for them to pay that much more for the same itinerary.

You will have to ask them! I was booked first. I’m definitely a bad influence on kids.

All jokes aside Harmony was selling for a premium over Oasis and it didn’t make sense for them to pay that much more for the same itinerary.

Gotcha! Just so you are all still friends.:cool: