Back To Abyss-ness! Live from Harmony - December 2, 2017

Quickly here are some pics from the cabin 9650 a Grand Suite. I’ll do a better post later in the week when I’m less drunk!

c403b5a3b3edf1772cfb87d0df456af4.jpgbb193b878011add353840980344ad3aa.jpg

e6a1fda9b704bceadc56021fb2ad8eab.jpg

Are you sailing in that cabin solo [emoji33][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3b8d9b5191abeb0adc7fbdb4ff8a61d8.jpg

Well here we are again, Captain Tax and I taking to the high seas to work on our skin cancer, liver failure and most importantly the discovery of a new STD – all of which are immune to Purell dispensers and hand washing videos. Although, the thought of an after-hours “preventative” cartoon and jingle playing in my cabin on repeat does bring a smile to my face. So thank you Royal for the continued email reminders about the Zika virus, but I pray the bites and swelling experienced this week come from something other than a mosquito.

Now while it’s only been about two months since I stepped off the Harmony, I think this cruise will lend itself to some different experiences. For starters, this sailing will be heading to the Eastern Caribbean and will mark Harmony’s return to San Juan - the first Oasis Class ship to call on the port since it was impacted by Hurricane Maria back in September. There has been a lot of criticism over this decision, as well as our stop in St. Thomas, but I am very excited to do my part in assisting the economies of both of these islands as they recover.

b0dbb44d50ac78a26eff2e07dbdee535.jpg

In addition to visiting some different ports, both Captain Johnny and Cruise Director Bobby Brown have left on holiday and Captain Gus and Dru Pavlov have taken over. I have had the pleasure of sailing with Dru on a few occasions and I am very optimistic that he will be successful in breathing some of the life back into the activities aboard the Harmony that Bobby clearly did a fine job of sucking out.

f3abaf1537964ca2513baeb14bd19afc.jpg

Speaking of activities, plan to see a lot more bar and club time represented here this go-around. For whatever reason, my last Harmony sailing was very light on both fronts - probably because Maureen drank enough for all of us – and consequently the cruise just took on a very different vibe for me. So my mission to never grow up and continue to be a Tito’s R’ Us Kid will be a primary focus for the next seven days.

With that, let’s get back to Abyss-ness!

Pinnacles watch out, I’m coming for you!

e9eaab6040f1bedd0ece7e831f053073.jpg

Looking forward to following as we get ready for Anthem New Year’s Eve cruise.

Dinner at Chops was fantastic. Unfortunately, I didn’t take any pictures.

However, menu was a bottle of Caymus Cabernet and seafood tower for the table. I had the mushroom soup, goat cheese salad and the filet.

Raced to the Fine Line and now at The Attic.

Completely different scene from September and a new DJ. Let’s just say it’s a more domestic crowd.

YorkVillain - The Untuckit population is nonexistent.

c1b50951913c6dcaf811641f9b57690d.jpg

I am sitting in the airport, fresh off rhapsody. Scrolling thru cruise critic. When what does my eye spy... a cruise life rick review. I chuckle constantly to my self. Hubby gives the whats up now look. I merely reply cruise life rick. He nods understandably

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk