Back To Abyss-ness! Live from Harmony - December 2, 2017

Just wanted to note that even Dru and Jerry mentioned this morning how active of a crowd is onboard this week. I agree. From sail away dance party all the way to the gym this morning. I cannot believe this is a December cruise.

349508bbb2baf71adb7fb44c5a7bfcf7.jpg

5c87bc7819452c76a02f1040c9e4deaf.jpg

Time for Trilogy Boot Camp.

029fe6efceba1be2e769e6dacfd89737.jpg

So the Cruise Compass states that Santa is coming to town this afternoon. So figured I would be ready to step in just in case he was also in the club last night.

0fa0af525ef8c0cb11ac030e7f80771d.jpg

Looks like a ploy to get people to sit on your lap...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you tell me more about this silent party? Is it a free event? :)

Silent parties are a lot of fun, and are free. They take place in a silent room...........no music. Anyone who wants is given a head set with two music channel options..........you can see other people flashing blue or green depending on the channel.

Pick your music and dance. It can get very funny when half the room is doing the Macarina and half the Twist! Enjoy!

Silent parties are a lot of fun, and are free. They take place in a silent room...........no music. Anyone who wants is given a head set with two music channel options..........you can see other people flashing blue or green depending on the channel.

Pick your music and dance. It can get very funny when half the room is doing the Macarina and half the Twist! Enjoy!

The venue is usually the same as wherever the regular dance club is located. So on Harmony it’s the Attic, Oasis/Allure it’s Blaze and Anthem it’s Music Hall. As already noted free of charge. The headsets are turned off and music is played over the speakers as usual at about 1:30AM.

We are having a blast in the club and I’m really enjoying the passenger demographic this week.

The venue is usually the same as wherever the regular dance club is located. So on Harmony it’s the Attic, Oasis/Allure it’s Blaze and Anthem it’s Music Hall. As already noted free of charge. The headsets are turned off and music is played over the speakers as usual at about 1:30AM.

We are having a blast in the club and I’m really enjoying the passenger demographic this week.

Thank you both :)

We were on Allure on Sept 2016, and I don't remember seeing this kind of party there. Maybe we were just too busy doing something else for our first Caribbean cruise :)

Will look next July on Symphony.

One has to wonder what kind of toys and goodies Santa Rick would be handing out? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see it now, a new game held on Quest night called Guess what is in Santa Rick’s Pants.:confused::'):D:o

Another lazy sea day comes to end. I didn’t do much this afternoon outside of attending the Belly Flop contest as the weather was on and off. But we are closing it out strong.

2ab981d23b5b479d95a883cb5bf40ff0.jpg

That look you make when someone passes gas on the carousel and you keep getting a whiff every time you go around.

787f6d12ef8ca54a091e5377c76aefbd.jpg

Speaking of gas, dinner tonight will be at Chef’s Table. We are to meet at 6 PM at the Solarium Bistro on Deck 15. Stay tuned!

Please give your feedback on Chefs Table. Last review read that they hold it in the solarium with sheets up and there is a lot of noise!

We do Chefs all the time on Oasis class but usually held in the prior Diamond lounge up stairs but now Wonderland.

Please provide your thoughts, thanks