Back To Abyss-ness! Live from Harmony - December 2, 2017

The young lady in the picture is Rachel, if memory serves me. She was our snorkeling guide this past Thanksgiving on our Harmony cruise, and she's fantastic. I doubt she gave you her real number, especially judging from the look she's wearing in the picture. I also believe she is already spoken for, lol!

I doubt she gave you her real number, especially judging from the look she's wearing in the picture. I also believe she is already spoken for, lol!

Don't depress him...he's on vacation! #whathappensonthecastawaystaysonthecastaway

There were no real updates from last night. After the long day in St. Thomas, we opted to catch the iSkate ice show in Studio B, which was very good.

915ba67ad00cdb116a4b033467086615.jpg

5b964617089979c0af17f6e40b346da6.jpg

845103861623a5e79952408888255c47.jpg

We then grabbed dinner in the MDR. I didn’t take any pictures from dinner but I had the crab cake and Thai chicken breast, both of which I enjoyed.

I had plans of attending the Love and Marriage Game Show, but my exhaustion got the best of me and I turned in early. I needed at least one full night of sleep this week and with no real parties happening last night the FOMO wasn’t an issue.

We did get a bus picture in before heading to bed.

b8c70d33188373cbf5cd14f124281ab2.jpg

The young lady in the picture is Rachel, if memory serves me. She was our snorkeling guide this past Thanksgiving on our Harmony cruise, and she's fantastic. I doubt she gave you her real number, especially judging from the look she's wearing in the picture. I also believe she is already spoken for, lol!

Haha. It was all in good fun. I had a great time with the crew. We really did exchange information. The whole crew did actually. Hopefully, you see some of my pictures popping up on their website and other marketing materials. [emoji6]

Another shot of Rachel looking much happier!

762b07fceb99cef75eb822429fe25769.jpg

Haha. It was all in good fun. I had a great time with the crew. We really did exchange information. The whole crew did actually. Hopefully, you see some of my pictures popping up on their website and other marketing materials. [emoji6]

Another shot of Rachel looking much happier!

762b07fceb99cef75eb822429fe25769.jpg

No doubt you are the only cruise passenger she ever exchanged information with [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums