On the Indy right now

And everything is great. I am pretty sure it is full. Service is excellent with staff going above and beyond. Getting in the ship was a breeze. Have a forward balcony on deck ten but absolutely no rocking. Can’t understand why people complain about the food, it’s great!! Ate at the Windjammer and MDR last night. Love the fresh salads with so many options. The desserts are great. Hubby loves the gym. The overhanging hot tubs are cool. Can’t wait to see Grease. Today is a sea day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are on the same cruise and on the same deck! We easily went through the check n process and once onboard the staff helped us change our dining time for My Time dining, purchase a coffee card ( 15 drinks for approx. $30.00) , and change one of our pre-booked excursions. It could not have gone smoother! Our dinner in the MDR was good, but service was not efficient, thus slow. The entertainment was absolutely fabulous with songs from various decades performed by the accapella group The Edge Effect.

Nothing like cruising!!!

We are on the same cruise and on the same deck! We easily went through the check n process and once onboard the staff helped us change our dining time for My Time dining, purchase a coffee card ( 15 drinks for approx. $30.00) , and change one of our pre-booked excursions. It could not have gone smoother! Our dinner in the MDR was good, but service was not efficient, thus slow. The entertainment was absolutely fabulous with songs from various decades performed by the accapella group The Edge Effect.

Nothing like cruising!!!

Curious if the coffee card is one punch for any size coffee, or multiple punches for large.

Yes the singing group was amazing !!! I thought they were playing instruments but they were making the sounds themselves. So entertaining. I don’t do drink cards so don’t know about that. Sorry.

Are you on a 5 night cruise? We're doing on in January with stops at Labadee & Falmouth. Always looking for info and tips! :)

Yes we are on the five night cruise and we stopped in Costa Maya today and tomorrow Cozumel. I enjoy the 5 day cruise. Going to stand in line for Grease tickets and hope we get good seats. Had a comedian last night and he was good. Ship is sold out and very crowded.

Yes we are on the five night cruise and we stopped in Costa Maya today and tomorrow Cozumel. I enjoy the 5 day cruise. Going to stand in line for Grease tickets and hope we get good seats. Had a comedian last night and he was good. Ship is sold out and very crowded. Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This will be our 1st time on a Royal Caribbean ship. I didn't realize that the Grease tickets were assigned seats. So I guess the earlier we get in line, the better? Is that the same with the Ice Skating shows?

This will be our 1st time on a Royal Caribbean ship. I didn't realize that the Grease tickets were assigned seats. So I guess the earlier we get in line, the better? Is that the same with the Ice Skating shows?

I know of no RC shows that have assigned seats, unless you are fortunate enough to be in a Star Class Suite.

The ice skating show they handed out tickets near Sorrentos the first day and you had to wait in line. So you might want to ask about that when you get here. There are no assigned seats for Grease or any other performance. You just wait in line. First two night there was plenty of room. Not sure how it will be for Grease so we are going early.

Have you seen any drink cards for sale yet?

Bob. Drink cards were on the compss today. $85/10 drinks.

They are taking two punches on the coffee card for large and Iced coffees at Café Prominade even though it’s incorrect.

We have clarification from Miami that it’s any size any type, and have had to fight them each time, even after the food and beverage manager said he’d fix the problem.

They are taking two punches on the coffee card for large and Iced coffees at Café Prominade even though it’s incorrect.

We have clarification from Miami that it’s any size any type, and have had to fight them each time, even after the food and beverage manager said he’d fix the problem.

Thanks for the update. A bit expensive on the drink card.

We just got off Indy on Saturday and saw the Grease show...It was FANTASTIC!! We got there 45 minutes early for the 9:15 show and within 10 minutes the theater was full on the main level seating. Also amazing was Abracadabra, the ABBA show. Totally worth going...No tickets or pre-booking required for either show =)

Thanks for the report. I purchased a coffee card for our upcoming Indy cruise, and it sounds like I might as well prepare for a daily barista coaching session coupled with a printout from the Royal website in order to have my Americano billed as a single drink (and single punch). Not my idea of a good time, especially not on vacation, double-especially not before coffee.

Royal may ultimately prevail in this one for me, because I’m considering canceling the card and opting for (the much pricier) Royal Replenish so that I can get my sparkling water plus all the hassle-free Americanos I can handle.

Thanks for the update. A bit expensive on the drink card.

It was $85 for 10 drinks the cruise before as well. I remember thinking that most of you guys say you see em for $75. I guess RCI wants more money... no surprise there. I could not even finish the three free Diamond drinks.

We just got off Indy on Saturday and saw the Grease show...It was FANTASTIC!! We got there 45 minutes early for the 9:15 show and within 10 minutes the theater was full on the main level seating. Also amazing was Abracadabra, the ABBA show. Totally worth going...No tickets or pre-booking required for either show =)

You are right, Grease was fantastic. They were high energy, which I am sure had a lot to do with this being the new cast's first performance. Yep, Abbacadabra was great as well. We happened to really like the Comedienne Michele. We were cracking up at the adult night... especially when she referred to that opening song. :'):')

Was it Day 3 that the drink cards were on the Compass? Sorry, I was trying to keep track. We sail in a little more than 30 days and am trying to keep track of when they usually go on sale.