EZair to Different Departure City

cfgrandma

My DH and I are booked on the Pacific Princess September 10, 2018 Baltic & Scandinavian Cruise that departs Dover, England. I have looked for a roll, but did not find one and am unsure of how to start one.

We are in the planning stages of flying to Paris, France for one week prior to our cruise starting.

Has anyone used EZair to fly to a different departure city a week early?

I seem to be able to select the Paris airports when doing sample flight searches through My Cruise Personalizer.

I apologize in advance if this has been discussed before. I searched for EZair but did not find anything.

Thank you for your help.

Carolyn

Sacramento, CA

In regards to starting a Roll Call, go to the Ship your booked on under Roll Calls for Princess and begin a New Thread. Your heading should read, Pacific Princess, Baltic & Scandinavian and your Date. This way others going will be able to find the Roll Call and join in.:)

Pacific Princess Roll Calls: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=305

Top left side above the listing is New Thread

Gay

Just a thought .... If you like history, you might want to plan for a day in Dover before boarding the ship.

We sailed out of Dover on the Pacific Princess in October, flew into LHR and prearranged for a car to transport us to Dover to a hotel we had booked there for one night pre-cruise.

We ended up being pleasantly surprised with Dove, because much of what I had read about it made it sound uninteresting and a bit unappealing ... mostly a town that sprung up because of the port. Because our flight to LHR was an overnight, arriving about 10AM, we arrived at our hotel on the waterfront in Dover about noon. It was a pleasant sunny day, so we dropped out bags in our room and headed out to walk a bit of the town. The more we wandered the more things we found of historic significance. Had we known of the richness of history there, we would have gone another day earlier so we could have explored more of the town. I would have loved to tour Dover Castle. It's huge!!

We'll definitely plan better if we ever have another opportunity to cruise out of Dover again.

Yes, you can fly into another city and even out of another city. You can even add flights such as flying to Barcelona then to Paris or London to catch cruise etc... Its easy to mix and match. We’ve added 2 city stops before flying to cruise departure city recently.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you have flexible air, keep checking your booking as the air fares do change. I just did and saved $10 each.

Cruise Personalizer - travel arrangements

It will show your booking, go to the bottom, click modify,

next page-upper right side - click change flights,

put in your information,

if the price is cheaper, click,

It will ask if you want to change,

if yes, click,

if not, exit - does not change your booking

if you had seat selection, airline point account, need to add information again

You will receive a NEW booking number each time

Just a thought .... If you like history, you might want to plan for a day in Dover before boarding the ship.

We sailed out of Dover on the Pacific Princess in October, flew into LHR and prearranged for a car to transport us to Dover to a hotel we had booked there for one night pre-cruise.

We ended up being pleasantly surprised with Dove, because much of what I had read about it made it sound uninteresting and a bit unappealing ... mostly a town that sprung up because of the port. Because our flight to LHR was an overnight, arriving about 10AM, we arrived at our hotel on the waterfront in Dover about noon. It was a pleasant sunny day, so we dropped out bags in our room and headed out to walk a bit of the town. The more we wandered the more things we found of historic significance. Had we known of the richness of history there, we would have gone another day earlier so we could have explored more of the town. I would have loved to tour Dover Castle. It's huge!!

We'll definitely plan better if we ever have another opportunity to cruise out of Dover again.

Thank you for posting this. I have been reading about Dover since booking our cruise. We are planning to fly to Paris for 5 days of touring and then taking the Eurostar train to London with a transfer to Dover arriving on Sept 8th. We have a full day tour of Dover and the castle scheduled for the next day. Then will have a leisurely morning prior to boarding on the 10th.

Carolyn