Problems with signature

lynnek

If your problem is due to seeing computer type data in the panel where you add information, then go to the extreme top right hand corner of the signature box where you should have an icon which says "switch editor mode" if you hover the mouse over it, click this and it will change it back to normal text format.

If your problem is due to seeing computer type data in the panel where you add information, then go to the extreme top right hand corner of the signature box where you should have an icon which says "switch editor mode" if you hover the mouse over it, click this and it will change it back to normal text format.

Hi, did that when I was editing all of my signature and they all appeared. When I got back on here though they are nowhere to be seen. Any help appreciated. :)

I have not had any problem adding them on my IPad. I use the web view option.

The signature section does not show on the App version.

Can't see them on any ! Tend to use the laptop and not a sign of my future cruises :-(

Thankfully, we have the invoices !!! ;p

oh well you gave it ago.

will enjoy our cruise,thanks for your wishes. Just took Mrs Kalos out for a meal in Winchester,found a nice eat in chippy 😊 and back to Premier for a few drinks.(spoil her). Hope your signature probs get sorted out soon.

oh well you gave it ago.

will enjoy our cruise,thanks for your wishes. Just took Mrs Kalos out for a meal in Winchester,found a nice eat in chippy 😊 and back to Premier for a few drinks.(spoil her). Hope your signature probs get sorted out soon.

It says that your cruise is in 4 hours . hope that chippy is close to the port ;-)

Has anyone else had problems adding future cruises to their signature?

I don't add future cruises to my signature.

Like telling everyone on Facebook you are going on holiday advertising the fact on here when you are going to be away from home, insurance companies will take a dim view if your home is burgled while you are away.

Just saying!!.

Graham.

Has anyone else had problems adding future cruises to their signature?

I can't create 'countdown' clocks, have reported it under 'forum glitches' and had some advice from other members but to no avail.

I'm not worried about notifying the world at large that we will be away. Even if someone is able to work out where we live, the place will not be empty anyway.

Sorry, I don't think that cruise clocks are like facebook at all. I avoid that one like the plague. How is anyone to know who were are or have I missed something?

Anyway, I suppose it is irrelevant for me as I can create a cruise clock but it won't appear on my signature for some odd reason.

This method worked for me a while back on my laptop ..

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2548534 worth a try :)

Yeah, did it. Well, Mr Presto2 did it ! (He has more patience than me and more of a clue what to do with technology !!!

Had to go on to the .com site and then change all of the references in the signature from .co.uk to .com and then it worked.

Hope you're having a great cruise and thanks for the help.:D