Any Scans or Pictures of Dailies, MDR Menus, or YC Menus?

TravelinGert

Thank you so much, TravelinGert! I very much appreciate the posting of the YC menus. I am glad to see that they have cut down on the proportion of seafood, and the 'always available' menu looks very reasonable! Now I know that I (as someone who can't eat seafood) and my picky teens will always have something to eat!

And that cheese trolley looks awesome!

Thank you so much, TravelinGert! I very much appreciate the posting of the YC menus. I am glad to see that they have cut down on the proportion of seafood, and the 'always available' menu looks very reasonable! Now I know that I (as someone who can't eat seafood) and my picky teens will always have something to eat!

And that cheese trolley looks awesome!

Yes I had to sneak the cheese trolley in. Beautiful. I also heard they take samples of the Venchi chocolate up to the YC occasionally. Happy cruising!

I remain confused about what is included in the Yacht Club as far as drink prices. I searched the online info it just says premium spirits included. So, does that mean that all spirits on the Yacht Club menu are included unless they have an asterisk? My husband likes the single malt scotches and they previously did not included very many. Would all of these be included now that are on the Yacht Club menu? Thanks in advance!!

I remain confused about what is included in the Yacht Club as far as drink prices. I searched the online info it just says premium spirits included. So, does that mean that all spirits on the Yacht Club menu are included unless they have an asterisk? My husband likes the single malt scotches and they previously did not included very many. Would all of these be included now that are on the Yacht Club menu? Thanks in advance!!

It's somewhat simple. The menu listed previously in this thread that had dollar amounts listed we're the alcohols that have two asterisks on the general menus found elsewhere on the ship. None of these are included for those staying in the Yacht Club or who have the deluxe package. On the general menus, if there is no or only one asterisk, then it is included in the Yacht Club or deluxe package. This package also includes all of the drinks at Venchi as well as your in room mini bar.

It's somewhat simple. The menu listed previously in this thread that had dollar amounts listed we're the alcohols that have two asterisks on the general menus found elsewhere on the ship. None of these are included for those staying in the Yacht Club or who have the deluxe package. On the general menus, if there is no or only one asterisk, then it is included in the Yacht Club or deluxe package. This package also includes all of the drinks at Venchi as well as your in room mini bar.

Thanks so much! Great info!

• 2 weeks later...

26733736_10210693297918012_3040902685656770218_n.jpg?oh=33ea680fb06ec9bf809e323765f58950&oe=5AF16AED

Reportedly this two-tiered seafood platter is available for $49 after 5 PM in the Champagne Bar. A little pricey I guess although are those lobster tails on the top tier in the back? I've read there are also scallops and oysters on it so maybe that's what is up top center. Might be fun to share one with friends before the early show. :)