Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast

cruznon

We will be cruising with two small kids and want to book the Green Eggs and Ham breakfast. Carnival told us we would need to reserve this when we board and that reservations can't be made in advance.

Has anyone done this activity?

When and where do we go to reserve the breakfast?

Carnival phone operators don't know. Thank in advance for your help.

It's a blast!! Took our 6 year old grandson and he loved it. They also do a parade and a interactive storytime that same morning. Photographers are there to take pictures as well.

Just check the funtimes especially the 1st couple of days of cruise and the registration process will be listed. It was on one of our last sea days during our cruise

We did the Seuss breakfast on the Carnival Dream last year and loved it! Compared to theme park character breakfasts, it was amazingly priced and tons of fun!!! We look forward to doing it again in March on the Triumph.

As for signing up, just keep your eyes on Fun Times. It will tell you who to call or where to sign up. It's usually a sea day towards the end of the cruise.

Did this the last two cruises. You can sign up via Guest Services, OR call the restaurant in which the breakfast will be hosted to sign up.

kids are 7 and 12. They have photo ops, and cutout boards to put your face on a "thing" character, coloring books, plus of course, green eggs and ham.

Hi all!

I did the Green Eggs & Ham breakfast on Vista with 5 other women, no kids & we loved it. I think I just called down to guest services to reserve but check your newsletter.

On Conquest in Oct. I went to the Seuss Lollapalooza which was fun too. The CD read the kids a story & some parents I think they were, acted out some parts.

Another thing for kids (of all ages, lol) is the Towel Animal Theatre & also the towel animals around the pool, perhaps on the last sea day.

Carnival is so much fun for people of all ages!!;)

~ Jo ~ :)

When you book, they'd be happy to book a group. We brought our granddaughter and enjoyed it (I made some Tee shirts in advance). If anyone would like to see what it's like, here's the "album" from our recent cruise--the pictures of the breakfast are #174-187. Just click the link below, to see the pictures larger just click on them. Enjoy your cruise!

SUESS BREAKFAST

When you book, they'd be happy to book a group. We brought our granddaughter and enjoyed it (I made some Tee shirts in advance). If anyone would like to see what it's like, here's the "album" from our recent cruise--the pictures of the breakfast are #174-187. Just click the link below, to see the pictures larger just click on them. Enjoy your cruise!

SUESS BREAKFAST

Great pictures of the breakfast and cruise. Thanks for the answer & sharing your photos.

As others have said, just look in public areas (promenade, Lido, etc) for a signup table on the first day. If you don't do it then, I'm sure you can simply signup at Guest Services at some point. There are typically two seatings. We've done this a couple of times. Bring your own camera - no reason to buy pictures from Pixels for this. In addition, if you ask, the handlers will take a picture of your entire group with the characters as the characters come to your table, so everybody can be in each picture.

The meal itself is nothing special - it's basically the same items as the breakfast menu with a Seuss twist (mostly food coloring). But the characters are a lot of fun and do make this special for the kids. Overall, it's a great experience and well worth the 5 bucks per person.

This is a great breakfast. Last year we took our kids (2&4), my FIL, and my husband’s 79 year old cousin. Everyone had a blast.

We had sign ups in the atrium outside of the shops upon embarkation. At the same time, we registered all of our info for Camp Ocean, which saved us a bunch of time the first time we did a drop off.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums