Question about Royal Caribbean Sales

Hi everyone.

I have never sailed with Royal Caribbean before, but I am leaning towards trying Harmony of the Seas for my next cruise.

Right now on the website it says there is a 30% off each guest sale. I remember seeing a while back there was also a buy 1 get 1 50% off or something like that. My question is, does Royal Caribbean always have some kind promotion as good as the ones I just mentioned? Or do you think this current sale is something I need to jump on?

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone.

I have never sailed with Royal Caribbean before, but I am leaning towards trying Harmony of the Seas for my next cruise.

Right now on the website it says there is a 30% off each guest sale. I remember seeing a while back there was also a buy 1 get 1 50% off or something like that. My question is, does Royal Caribbean always have some kind promotion as good as the ones I just mentioned? Or do you think this current sale is something I need to jump on?

Thanks in advance!

These sales flip flop all the time. The bottom line price does not change often. Book when you see a price you like

These sales flip flop all the time. The bottom line price does not change often. Book when you see a price you like

Agreed.

The other thing to watch out for is price changes that appear to be done automatically. They appear to be based on how well the particular cruise is selling. For instance, sometimes you see a higher class cabin selling for lower than a lower class cabin. Then later in the day, the price flip flops. They must put some sort of algorithm in their pricing based on availability of cabins.

The "sales" appear to be one right after another without much deviation in price but sometimes a great price just shows up for unknown reason. Bottom line, book when the price meets what you are willing to pay for. Then, once booked, keep revisiting the site to see if the price went down. If the fare went down prior to final payment, they will reduce it, but you have to ask for it.

There are no true "sales", haven't been for over 3 years. Just "sale names" they come up with to describe regular pricing every day of the year. Prices go up and down all the time for all ships and sailings, but it has nothing to do with them being "on sale".

My question is, does Royal Caribbean always have some kind promotion as good as the ones I just mentioned? Or do you think this current sale is something I need to jump on?

Yes. No.

Go to cruiseplum and filter by RCI, date and ship (and cabin category if needed), then click on the Cabin Price per day column - that will tell you which ones are on sale.

There are no true "sales", haven't been for over 3 years. Just "sale names" they come up with to describe regular pricing every day of the year. Prices go up and down all the time for all ships and sailings, but it has nothing to do with them being "on sale".

Not necessarily true. The different "sales", overall may come back about the same, but some are better in some situations - partly due to how many are in the cabin, or a ksf. Some are better deals for certain configs vs others, but overall you are correct in that the price is more about supply and demand.

Yes. No.

Go to cruiseplum and filter by RCI, date and ship (and cabin category if needed), then click on the Cabin Price per day column - that will tell you which ones are on sale.

Cool site. Haven't seen that one before.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Yes. No.

Thanks for the CruisePlum website.....Awesome site to breakdown prices or to find a best price on a cruise!!! Love it!