RCCL new Diamond Lounge Policy?

seeyakids

Still cold here to have anything on the balcony. 28 degrees here tonight. Won't be long until the ships start coming to Edinburgh

Arrive Thursday 8th Nov. Miami next day then going on Mariner. Norwegian Air home on Monday

Well, crap... the Scots, are muscling in on my adventure with John and Bella.... Guess, we will have to make it a six some, err. Seven some with Bella.

Unlike my new Scottish friend, we are flying home after doing the RCI excursion to look at gators in the Everglades before flying home. How big is your vehicle John?:eek:

I have been to KSC a dozen times, so that is out.

Or I could just stay on board and surf.... since I have been aced out.

JC

Well, crap... the Scots, are muscling in on my adventure with John and Bella.... Guess, we will have to make it a six some, err. Seven some with Bella.

Unlike my new Scottish friend, we are flying home after doing the RCI excursion to look at gators in the Everglades before flying home. How big is your vehicle John?:eek:

I have been to KSC a dozen times, so that is out.

Or I could just stay on board and surf.... since I have been aced out.

JC

Been to KFC but not KSC.

I am hoping for a rocket launch that day.

Can you and John arrange that please

We always have the drink packages which includes the 18% gratuity. We ask for upgraded alcohol not on the FREE list during cocktail hours. Requires our SeaPass card to purchase. From there, like you, at least a $1 a drink, sometimes more. So we are tipping on top of built in gratuity of 18% plus =>$1.

It would be nice to know if the Status Lounges share in the Bartenders gratuity pool from pre purchased drinks??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm sure someone posted that they were included in the general tipping pool.

When we had the drinks package i still gave an extra $1 per drink.

Except for a couple of Pina Colados for Pauline we usually just have a glass of prosecco or i have a beer.

Are you on the TA? I will be pretty easy to find. I am the guy on the flowrider all of the time, and then I will give myself away when I show up in the DL for my free drinks, and if you are still in doubt, you will find me 15 minutes before stand-up starts eating breakfast at JRs or when I show up in flip flops and board shorts in the DL and I get two cappuccinos and Austrian Stritzel and head back to my cabin early in the morning, and last identifier, I always wear long sleeve rash guard and hat while standing in the line for the flowrider. I am pretty sure there are a few more identifiers that I can share.

JC

Or you could just post a photo of yourself and bigeck and your friends on here could say hello.

Yes, it’s a FREE drink that doesn’t include any gratuity. I’m curious to know if the DL/CL Bartenders share in the pre paid gratuities during cocktail hours?

That's why any amount someone elects to tip for the free drink is appreciated. Percentage has absolutely nothing to do with it. I personally do not care how any of the tips are divided up, no matter their job title. I consider that none of my business.

Exactly, usually they can't do enough for you and deserve every $.

Been to KFC but not KSC.

No, but if you go register at their web site, you will get emails updates about future launches. That said, launches are not common in this brave new world.:o

JC

We woul all like to join Bella for a drink.

Yes, I’d like to meet Bella too. For some reason I invision Bella to drink her water from something regal, like a bowl made of RC Crystal blocks, not a typical white plastic bowl.

Would love to meet her one day, and her dedicated man servant John.;)

Yes, I’d like to meet Bella too. For some reason I invision Bella to drink her water from something regal, like a bowl made of RC Crystal blocks, not a typical white plastic bowl.

Thats how i imagine it would be too.

One day if we are sailing from PC John said we were welcome to call.

Been to KFC but not KSC.

KSC is closer than KFC. 😉

Will look at launch schedule, but no guarantees until much closer, even day of they scrub. Trying to do one a week now.

If there is one possible, I'd stay on ship. Is the ship sailing around 9pm?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Actually it's pink.

No, but if you go register at their web site, you will get emails updates about future launches. That said, launches are not common in this brave new world.:o

JC

You'd be surprised. Like I said earlier, they've working on averaging one a week. We had two in one week last year.

Building more launch pads and more landing zones.

We do the same on 7 day cruises. I was a regular at guest services last week getting $1 bills. This week guest services let's me get forty $1 bills at a time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I always stop at the bank before each cruise to get one or two packs of 1.00 bills. Have been denied in the past just trying to get 10 of them once at GS desk. :(