Bad Request error message

Having same trouble. So I cleared cookies. Now I don’t get the 30% off excursions screen on website because I’m logged out. I’ve logged back in but it hasn’t come back. Tried going into my planner to check pricing but it keeps telling me “the requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time”. Which I’ve done. Same. Anyone having this problem? Help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think the site had issues earlier try again now

Still can’t get it. I’ll try a little later. I’m more worried I can’t find the 30% off message again. Now I’m only seeing current sale that ends in 59 hours.

Having same trouble. So I cleared cookies. Now I don’t get the 30% off excursions screen on website because I’m logged out. I’ve logged back in but it hasn’t come back. Tried going into my planner to check pricing but it keeps telling me “the requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time”. Which I’ve done. Same. Anyone having this problem? Help!

Yup mine has been like that for the last 30 minutes.

I was originally trying using Chrome and now I'm trying using Edge - so I think it has got stuck. I can get into all my other bookings, and get into the planner to add drinks on Edge, but I'm still getting Bad Request on Chrome...

I was having the same problem this morning. Cleared my cookies and that didn't help, but after I restarted everything ran smoothly. It never does that for me when I'm just browsing... always when I want to purchase or change something! :rolleyes:

Still can’t get it. I’ll try a little later. I’m more worried I can’t find the 30% off message again. Now I’m only seeing current sale that ends in 59 hours.

I'm using chrome and its working for me and the sale is still showing not that it helps you any but just so you know they haven't taken it down. Can you try another browser perhaps that will work i find often if one browser doesn't work another does even on same computer

I was having the same problem when I clicked on any of the packages to try to add something to my booking (drink package). I called RC and they said they were having trouble with Chrome to please try a different browser. I switched to Edge and have no problems with that.

This kept happening to me when I tried to modify the times for our MTD reservations. Kept crashing. Locked my reservation. I'm currently on the phone with RC and apparently their Cruise Planner crashed yesterday and it was supposed to be up today, but it's not fully up. She modified my times, but it didn't save them when she finished.

So, it sounds like they're having some serious issues with their database server.

I hope they make allowances for this and extend the sale!

Same error messages here too. So frustrating, especially when trying to alter dining and excursions for price reductions. I noticed when using chrome the website for cruise planning never works. I switched to Edge and problem solved. Hope this helps.

Finally got in. Tried chrome, safari and Firefox. Explorer finally worked on my desktop but I think the way I got in was what worked. Kind of backwards. On my desktop I logged into my cruises. Then I clicked on the crown and anchor heading. On that screen, I clicked on my reserved cruise on the lower left side menu. From there chose excursions. They are all 20% off from what I could see.

I have been getting this message for two days since I'm trying to book a few final things.

Based on the recommendations here I am currently trying to log into the site using Explorer and on that browser it is telling me that the reservation is currently being modified so it won't let me get into my Brilliance ressie.

Super frustrating.

I get it more often with Chrome than IE or Edge. Once it happens it messes up all my reservations and I have to switch browsers. Clearing cache works, but this also messes up any site that recognizes you. Obviously some kind of cookie is getting corrupted.

I do have to right click the back button and go back two pages when this happens. Then I can exit the booking cleanly and don't get the "reservation being modified" lock. Bob had suggested using the back door to get around this and it works, but only when I switch browsers. https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/getCountdownToCruise.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=3&snav=6