What's your favorite class ship?

Elvis1209

I'm a big fan of the Voyager class ships. Not small by any means yet not a Mega-ship. I've been on the Freedom class and the Oasis class. While I enjoyed both, they just seemed too big for me. You lost the sense of "intimacy" of the smaller ships. I do like the Radiance class also, but I think Voyager class is the perfect size.

Elvis

Voyager and freedom class are very similar and not far off in size.

The floating class (i.e. ANY class works for me!) :)

I don't have a large span of experience to pull on, but the DW and I enjoyed our time on the Freedom class a bit more than the Oasis class...just seemed more intimate. Then again *looks at booking for July* I'll just go back to my starting comment - there isn't a bad class of ship IMHO.

Oasis Class all the way! Done Oasis, Allure and Harmony and going on Symphony this Summer - can't wait!

Ditto.. Have done transatlantics on Oasis, Allure, and upcoming Symphony. If you love Oasis class try a transatlantic, ship is even greater when it loses 2000 kids.

Ditto.. Have done transatlantics on Oasis, Allure, and upcoming Symphony. If you love Oasis class try a transatlantic, ship is even greater when it loses 2000 kids.

I was going to do the Symphony Transatlantic, but changed my plans due to the CD. Would love to do an Oasis Class TA one day.