What's your favorite class ship?

Elvis1209

I'm a big fan of the Voyager class ships. Not small by any means yet not a Mega-ship. I've been on the Freedom class and the Oasis class. While I enjoyed both, they just seemed too big for me. You lost the sense of "intimacy" of the smaller ships. I do like the Radiance class also, but I think Voyager class is the perfect size.

Elvis

I like them all, but after making Diamond, I like the Diamond Lounge on the Voyager class the best.

I like them all, but after making Diamond, I like the Diamond Lounge on the Voyager class the best.

Ok so just off the Navigator and the lounge was meh. The lounge on the Independence is where Izumi is on the Navigator, and I liked it much better, and it was much bigger. I am sure it will be changed during upcoming refurb.

The size is not what made it meh. On the Independence there was fresh fruit, cookies, and fresh cucumber water during the day, and there was an attendant that kept it clean and organized every couple hours. I sat in the VCL just outside the lounge, reading a book on a small couch that cruise, and would hop in for water and fruit, as well as a cappuccino throughout the day. On Navigator there was a plate of cookies. That is it, and it was behind a weird wall, and the floor always seemed sticky. :rolleyes:

Solstice Class.

But on RCI, it's Oasis Class. :)

Gotta go with Aquahound on this with a vote for Solstice Class. Our two cruises on Equinox were fabulous. Our favorite in the RCI brand is Radiance. Interesting that both favorites were ships from Meyer Werft!

http://www.meyerwerft.de/en/meyerwerft_de/schiffe/kreuzfahrtschiffe/royal_caribbean_international/royal_caribbean_cruise_line.jsp

Quantum class, love the solarim, and the pool deck.

And for a more relaxing and intimate cruise vision class for sea views where ever u are on the ship.

Only ever tried Quantum, oasis and vision class so cant comment on others. Would be happy on any lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Gotta go with Aquahound on this with a vote for Solstice Class. Our two cruises on Equinox were fabulous. Our favorite in the RCI brand is Radiance. Interesting that both favorites were ships from Meyer Werft!

http://www.meyerwerft.de/en/meyerwerft_de/schiffe/kreuzfahrtschiffe/royal_caribbean_international/royal_caribbean_cruise_line.jsp

Meyer-Werft is the best - they know how to build good ships!(y):halo:

Just look at the welds on some of the cheapo ships....:eek:

• 2 months later...

1. Radiance Class

2. Vision Class

3. Oasis Class

4. Freedom Class

5. Voyager Class

9999. Quantum Class

To me it´s a tough decision between Radiance and Vision class, as I like them equally. Freedom and Voyager class are also a very close call.

I guess you can see I don´t rate Quantum class highly;).

1. Radiance Class

2. Vision Class

3. Oasis Class

4. Freedom Class

5. Voyager Class

9999. Quantum Class

To me it´s a tough decision between Radiance and Vision class, as I like them equally. Freedom and Voyager class are also a very close call.

I guess you can see I don´t rate Quantum class highly;).

Ouch. What was so bad about Quantum Class? Wasn't a huge Anthem fan myself, but not the worst ship.

I prefer the smaller ships so Radiance Class is number 1 and Vision Class is number 2. I used to love the Sovereign Class also but the Sovereign and the Monarch are gone and the Majesty is starting to look past its prime. As a D+ member, I also like that Radiance Class, Vision Class and Quantum Class seem to be the classes that are still keeping their Concierge Clubs. The Concierge Clubs on Voyager and Freedom Class ships disappear whenever the ships go into dry dock and, of course, the ones on Oasis Class are long gone.

Radiance class for sure. Love the outside eating area at the back of the ship, the intimate feel to the pool areas and seeing the same people over the 7 days.

But, that being said, never been on a ship bigger than Voyager class so my opinion is limited. I wold like to try the Oasis class because the solarium looks fabulous and the neighborhoods sound interesting.