Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

Just got the email from my PCC booking tomorrow the 6th

Our newest, most innovative and modern ship ever, Norwegian Encore will be opening for sale March 6, 2018. Sailing to the Eastern Caribbean from Miami, Norwegian Encore will launch fall 2019 with unforgettable vacations in The Caribbean from her homeport in Miami.

getPart?uid=28715301&partId=3&scope=STANDARD&saveAs=image003.jpg

I also got an email from my PCC. I will book tomorrow, planning on booking the first week of Feb, wish I could make the inaugural, but will settle for February. Happy happy joy joy.

Me too!!! Looking what weeks to avoid. Spring break for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I also got an email from my PCC. I will book tomorrow, planning on booking the first week of Feb, wish I could make the inaugural, but will settle for February. Happy happy joy joy.

Wanted to do April 26th, but it looks like only booking to April 12th,

BUT

We can analyze all the deck plans like we did for the Bliss, it will take us months to pick it apart, the time will Fly!

Hi, I haven't received any emails to say booking is open and have been on the ncl site but can't see that the Encore is available to book...Wanting to book the first voyage out of Southampton! :D

Anybody got any ideas? :confused:

another breakaway plus ship, very similar to the escape/joy/bliss and the other breakaway class ships. I wish Norwegian would of done something a bit different like a ship similar to the MSC Seaside.

THIS

(like button)

I cant wait to see the Haven prices. No longer one arm and one leg but 2 arms and 2 legs ;)

Hi, I haven't received any emails to say booking is open and have been on the ncl site but can't see that the Encore is available to book...Wanting to book the first voyage out of Southampton! :D

Anybody got any ideas? :confused:

I am putting an Email in to my PCC and ask if its call in only??

Going to open my Bliss Deck plans to see if I need to look at that to book.

Hey All,

I just spoke with NCL-They are trying to get the Encore info into the system and told me to keep checking- He said try again in about an hour-Today is only for Latitudes members- He did confirm the Carribean sailings and dates.-

He said I was his first phone call today about it-I asked if I won a prize for that? Sadly No

Happy Booking!

I have a call in to my PCC, but he doesn't come in until 11 AM EST. I'd like to know the specials available (such as pick 2, etc.)

Those times in San Juan suck. I've been to both of the other places plenty of times (even vacationing on the actual islands), so San Juan is the only one I'm excited about.

Just popped up in the NCL site for me, lots of blanks

https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/encore/deck-plans

Hi Steph, it doesn’t show on mine even when I sign into my account. So weird. I would have thought that they had all that covered already knowing when it was going on sale.

Sent from my iPad using Forums