Concierage question

mom2girls29

We have asked the concierge to check us into our return flight home and to print our boarding pass. We have gotten wonderful recommendations for various ports along with maps etc. We have also gotten them to make reservations for us in various ports.

I have long hair and requested the suite class shampoo and conditioner, because the normal stuff wasn't cutting it. It was in my room before I got back and was replaced as needed. She also was able to get us on an excursion that they told us was full. Just nice to know there's someone who will pay attention to your requests and she was rarely busy.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We also had the concierge print boarding passes on the last full day. I remember I had some questions that she was happy to answer, but I don't recall what it was about. She was located inside the library on Silhoutte.

Located on Deck 3 on M Class ships.

Were in Concierge Class recently on the Reflection.

The only advantage that we experienced was on embarkation we zipped through and was non the ship within a half hour, same for debarkation, we also received daily fruit and snacks, I know that does not sound like a lot but we really enjoyed it !

I have long hair and requested the suite class shampoo and conditioner, because the normal stuff wasn't cutting it. It was in my room before I got back and was replaced as needed. She also was able to get us on an excursion that they told us was full. Just nice to know there's someone who will pay attention to your requests and she was rarely busy.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Your post reminded of the amazing thing that the concierge on Constellation did 3 years ago. I also have long and thick hair. On a mid cruise survey asking about crew members who were making the cruise extra special and also asking for suggestion that could make your cruise more special I off handedly made a suggestion about the cruise line provided hair dryers. (I had my own so not an issue) I suggested that the dryers that have the button that have to be held in for air flow were difficult for passengers with long, thick hair or with dexterity hand issues. The next evening while dressing for dinner, our phone rang. I was puzzled since we weren't travelling with friends and DH was in the shower who could be calling. It was the concierge. She had read my survey. She called all around the ship (including suites) and found no other type of dryer on board. She called to offer me the use of her personal hair dryer for the remainder of the cruise. I was (no pun intended) blown away! Since I had my own, I declined the amazing offer, but thanked her for her generosity. (We also tipped her generously and praised her to management)

Your post reminded of the amazing thing that the concierge on Constellation did 3 years ago. I also have long and thick hair. On a mid cruise survey asking about crew members who were making the cruise extra special and also asking for suggestion that could make your cruise more special I off handedly made a suggestion about the cruise line provided hair dryers. (I had my own so not an issue) I suggested that the dryers that have the button that have to be held in for air flow were difficult for passengers with long, thick hair or with dexterity hand issues. The next evening while dressing for dinner, our phone rang. I was puzzled since we weren't travelling with friends and DH was in the shower who could be calling. It was the concierge. She had read my survey. She called all around the ship (including suites) and found no other type of dryer on board. She called to offer me the use of her personal hair dryer for the remainder of the cruise. I was (no pun intended) blown away! Since I had my own, I declined the amazing offer, but thanked her for her generosity. (We also tipped her generously and praised her to management)

Now, that is service. Wow.