New (pay) room service menu item question

famof4togo

Hey there,

For those who have tried the new items on the room service menu that cost money....wings, philly cheesesteak, pizza etc....

Did you find them worth it? They sure sound yummy and I personally am not opposed to paying for better food items etc....but that is my question...were they any good?

Thanks in advance....

The wings are by far the best option. Steer clear of the pizza. It’s different than Lido pizza and is bland and not very appetizing. The cheesesteak is hit or miss. It’s either awesome or WAY too greasy.

The room service pizza on the Imagination was delicious. Much better than the Lido pizza. Which ship did you have yours on?

We ordered last week on Victory. Hubby ordered the wings (always good) and I ordered the Hawaiian pizza which was very good! We also ordered the fries which were delicious. I also ordered by myself one night and ordered the grilled cheese with bacon and tomato which was not that great. The cheese wasn't melted at all so I just ate the bacon and tomatoes lol Overall we thought it was definitely worth the small price and quick service.

Just off the imagination and ordered. The cheesesteak and fries are great, wings are good, walnut brownies are great too (especially with ice cream) pizza was ok also but I would just go up to pizza pirate next time. The price was worth it to me just based on how quick they were!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The room service pizza on the Imagination was delicious. Much better than the Lido pizza. Which ship did you have yours on?

Miracle. Ordered it on the Journeys repo last week and wasn’t impressed. Tasted like it was all frozen at one point.

We were on the Paradise last week and the grilled reuben was fantastic and the Philly cheese steak was very bland. If you order a side of French fries be prepared because it's a whole basket and way too much. We always order room service breakfast and I don't think it has changed much.