20% off Spa Treatments Code

firemanbobswife

Just got an email for my upcoming cruise for 20% off select Spa Treatments if anyone is interested. The code is VSPA20 and expires 2/17/18. Thought I would pass it on. Here are the details:

*Offer good on new online spa orders for qualifying treatments at Carnival.com during the promotional period (02/11/18 - 02/17/18). May not be combined with other offers. Limited availability. Acupuncture, Botox, Medispa, Dysport, Restylane and Thermage treatments are not eligible for this promotion.

Just got an email for my upcoming cruise for 20% off select Spa Treatments if anyone is interested. The code is VSPA20 and expires 2/17/18. Thought I would pass it on. Here are the details:

*Offer good on new online spa orders for qualifying treatments at Carnival.com during the promotional period (02/11/18 - 02/17/18). May not be combined with other offers. Limited availability. Acupuncture, Botox, Medispa, Dysport, Restylane and Thermage treatments are not eligible for this promotion.

Thank you very much-- It worked!!!

Hmm? Got the email too but wondering??? We have a spa balcony and I thought they come with some spa discounts so not sure if I should book now with the 20% code or book on the ship??

I think it depends on the ship but those with the Cloud 9 Spa get access to the thalassotherapy pool if there is one and other things, but treatments aren’t included. I haven’t heard of any discounts either. I’ve never stayed in one so there could be, but it doesn’t sound familiar. I would take the guaranteed 20%. I don’t think it gets much better than that, but that’s a guess.

Hey! I'm curious how often they send out codes like this? Does anyone know? We don't sail until November so I'm hesitant to book a massage that far in advance, but if there won't be anymore codes like this between now and November... maybe I should? What do you guys think? Do they send out spa codes multiple times per year or is this a rare thing? I haven't cruised in 10 years so we're really wanting to go all out and get a couple's massage. Thanks in advance!

Hey! I'm curious how often they send out codes like this? Does anyone know? We don't sail until November so I'm hesitant to book a massage that far in advance, but if there won't be anymore codes like this between now and November... maybe I should? What do you guys think? Do they send out spa codes multiple times per year or is this a rare thing? I haven't cruised in 10 years so we're really wanting to go all out and get a couple's massage. Thanks in advance!

It’s spotty and not guaranteed. I would do it now and cancel later if you want. But I don’t think there would be any better offers. I think the last one was 15% off but I can’t be for sure. I would have to go back and look.

Depending on the time slot you choose, anyone can get additional savings. I booked a 75 minute massage that went for $160 in the evening of a port day but $145 at 4PM. Then I was able to use the 20% off to get the price down to $116. The 20% off will cover the tip!

I see an offer now to bundle three services and preorder to save 30% on the package.

Depending on the time slot you choose, anyone can get additional savings. I booked a 75 minute massage that went for $160 in the evening of a port day but $145 at 4PM. Then I was able to use the 20% off to get the price down to $116. The 20% off will cover the tip!

I see an offer now to bundle three services and preorder to save 30% on the package.

I got that bundle offer too but it's only valid for select treatments and our couple's massage isn't on the list. BUT- I do plan on booking it for the first night, when it's at its cheapest - $207 vs $259. I don't want to do it on a port day because we're booked on lots of shore excursions.

I think having a massage the first night will be a fun way to wind down/relax after the stress of driving/boarding/drill, etc. I think that plus the bottle of champagne we're bringing will be a romantic way to celebrate the first night of our cruise. :)

We just got off Magic Feb 3rd and I will say that there were not many "deals" offered during the cruise. The 20% off is a good way to go unless you want to "bundle" 3 spa pkgs they offer.

I opted for the singles weekly spa pass for $139 and it was so worth it, I used the spa every day but 2. It can get crowded in the spa and often people are loud and very talkative in the "relaxation" rooms. I did not witness any monitoring by the spa employees.

I will offer this, be sure and check your sign and sail account daily as I was charged for my single spa pass TWICE. I went to Guest Services who confirmed the mistake and advised that I needed to get the correction made in the Spa. I went to the Spa and they did issue the credit immediately. Mistakes happen but if I had not checked it would have been on me!