20% off Spa Treatments Code

firemanbobswife

Thanks for all the info! I appreciate everyone's input. I think I'm going to go ahead and do it. I've never had a massage in my entire life. We're going to the Bahamas on the Fantasy for our 5th wedding anniversary. We've been planning and saving for nearly a year so we're looking to really live it up. :) A massage seems like the perfect way to do that.

Thanks for all the info! I appreciate everyone's input. I think I'm going to go ahead and do it. I've never had a massage in my entire life. We're going to the Bahamas on the Fantasy for our 5th wedding anniversary. We've been planning and saving for nearly a year so we're looking to really live it up. :) A massage seems like the perfect way to do that.

As a person who gets regular massages, at least 2 a month, I would highly recommend you sharing with your spa person that this is your 1st massage. Swedish relaxation massage would be my recommendation for your 1st time out. Do not be afraid to let the spa tech know if they are going too deep or too light with the pressure, this is YOUR time. Drink plenty of water after your massage to flush out all the toxins and do not feel pressured into buying any products they try to get you to buy at the end of your massage.

ENJOY!

Thanks for the great advice! We are planning on doing the 50 min. couple's Swedish massage. :) What is the etiquette around tipping for spa services on the cruise?

IMO personal preference, $10 minimum pp and for me it would depend on the quality of the massage. If you are happy with the service tip more.

Ugh! I'm torn. I booked it and then found out that the AARP 10% off e gift cards are back in stock. I'm thinking about canceling and then immediately booking it again with the discounted gift card to save the extra 10% off. It would save me nearly $20. What do you guys think?

That's what I would do!

I did it! That was *EASY* I managed to only pay $149 for a couple's massage that could have cost up to $259! We managed to save by first, having the massage on the first night of the cruise, lowering the cost from $259 to $207. Then, I used the code VSPA20 you provided to get it down to $166. Finally, I used my gift cards that I purchased from AARP at a 10% discount... bringing my grand total out of pocket to $149! What a deal!

Plus, I had $40 left over on my gift card that went towards my fare.... I'm now officially half way to paying off our fare! I have until August to pay off the remaining balance. I wish I'd known about these AARP gift cards sooner. I could've saved almost $100 :( :( Oh well! Now I know! :)

Dumb question. I booked a couples Swedish massage with this a couple of days ago. It only lists me as the guest and I didn’t see a place to put the name of the second person. I assume I’m all set, even though it only lists 1 person right?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't know but mine says the same thing so I'm guessing we shouldn't worry. :D

I'll add my 2 cents. I booked the Swedish couple's massage for my son and daughter in law when it was 20% off. The regular price was $183. They got it for $146.40. This was on the Miracle for Valentine's day. On the ship the cheapest couple's massage was listed for $259. So the 20% off sale was a super deal.

One more question! When you cancel something, how long does it normally take to post back on your credit card? I canceled Friday and carnival's website says they issue an "instant refund" but I'm not seeing it posted to my account. I'm hoping it's just that my credit card company is slow?

One more question! When you cancel something, how long does it normally take to post back on your credit card? I canceled Friday and carnival's website says they issue an "instant refund" but I'm not seeing it posted to my account. I'm hoping it's just that my credit card company is slow?

Depending on the card it can take several days.

I just got off the dream. We had purchased a couples massage using a similar code. After the massage, the spa charged our S&s $263.35. We were charged $165 online... had to go to guest services with the email receipt for the prepaid massage, and they called the spa and got the $263.35 reversed. Double check your S&s statements

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 months later...
is there a new Spa discount code? The one in this thread is definitely expired :(

Yeah it definitely is. The very first post telling us about it said it expired February 17, 2018. This thread was started a week before that. Not sure why you dug it up.

So it appears the code has expired in Feb, I hadn't booked then yet so I didn't get to take advantage. Do they always send this coupon a set amount of time before your cruise? Or was this a special? I do not sail till the end of Nov.

is there a new Spa discount code? The one in this thread is definitely expired :(
There's currently a 20% discount on select spa services without a code. I did get an email for it, but it's not necessary. When I log in to my Cruise Manager, it appears under my To Do List. "SPA SALE!"

Yeah it definitely is. The very first post telling us about it said it expired February 17, 2018. This thread was started a week before that. Not sure why you dug it up.
When someone creates a new thread about a common topic, people complain and tell them to do a forum search. Here we have someone who did a search and posted in an existing thread and you still complain. There's no winning here.

So it appears the code has expired in Feb, I hadn't booked then yet so I didn't get to take advantage. Do they always send this coupon a set amount of time before your cruise? Or was this a special? I do not sail till the end of Nov.
Like I said above, there's currently a 20% off sale running right now. I did get an email for it, as well as an email for a prior 20% off sale last month, but I didn't need the email to take advantage. There wasn't a code. Just have to log on to my Cruise Manager. Go have a look and see if it appears for you.