***we Are Addicted To Cruising: We Have 2 More Booked!***

many cruises

Oh, yeah...you're hooked! You are now a member of O.A.T.C. (Officially Addicted to Cruising)!

There's no way out now; no cure; no drug to help get you through the withdrawals... The only thing you can do is keep booking those cruises, keep coming here for support, and watch CSI Miami for that occasional glimpse of a cruise ship!:D

I am thinking of starting a twelve step program for all of you. Until then I will pray for you and hope no one else gets caught up in this addiction. It breaks my heart to know at this time there is no help for you. To feel like you must keep cruising must be so difficult.

The first step to finding help is finding all those that you have wronged and forcing them to cruise with you. Then they too will see how the addiction of cruising is growing at an alarming rate.

STOP THE MADNESS!:eek:

I know what you mean. We have been addicted for a long time. However, the adiction gets worse with time and the cruises just seem to sneak up on you. I can't believe we have 3 cruises scheduled in the next 4 months. It is those lousy Michigan winters that can only be made bearable by booking even more and more cruises. Maybe gambling would be better (cheaper) for the pocketbook.

Only 2 weeks to go to the Sun Princess !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made a mistake...OATC is "Openly Addicted to Cruising" not "Officially". See, that's what the additction does to you. You can't think of anything else but cruising and you're so addicted that you can't think about anything else but cruising.

Oh, did I mention that you get so addicted that you can't think about anything else but cruising...

I always like to have at least one cruise booked and another one in the planning stages, and then of course constantly research the ones I hope to go on one day. Right now hubby put me on cruise restriction and it's killing me. He said he just can't take that much time off work this year.

Hey, anybody want to go on a cruise!!!? :)

Marly

Cancruiseforever

Jenison is in SW Michigan just west of Grand Rapids, As I look out the window waiting for the Lions game to start, it is now raining. Looks like a simi white Christmas unless we get snow tonight as forecast.

Everyone have a wonderfull Christmas. Two weeks and counting !!!!

I always do an future cruise when I am on the ship. Right now I have one booked for Sept. to the Baltics on the Star. And I am already planning where I will go in 2007. This will be my 11 cruise. Am I an addict, think so? My trouble is finding someone to go with me where I want to go. But always manage.

Happy cruising everyone

Delores

Sorry to have to tell you the addiction doesn't get any better after 40 cruises! We have 2 planned next year, one in March to the Mexican Riviera for our anniversary and one in September. (BTW anniversaries and birthdays make for great excuses to cruise.) The September cruise is our first 28 day cruise, Anchorage to Osaka. How do we top that? Maybe buy a ResidenceAtSea cabin... NOT!

Sandy

I have 4 in the works.:D

It's sneaks up on you....a little innocent 3 night cruise to nowhere..then a 4 night. Sone it was 7 nights then 2 sevens a year; then 3 sevens. Before I knew it we were booking two 10 night cruises a year. It didn't stop there, now we are at 14 night cruises-2 a year.

In the meantime, I found these boards and I get a ddaily fix just reading about other cruisers. When the boards go down, I go into withdrawal.:eek:

When will it end. I have nothing left to leave my kids.

Archived