Do you think Royal would let us have a ship?

CoupleUK

... Oasis class ships have awesome entertainment.

Totally agree about the quality of the entertainment. Our problem with the entertainment reservations has been when for one reason, we cannot make a show we have reserved, it kind of messes things up as we try to fit a different performance of that show into our already full schedule.

I know you don't experience this part, but the MDR experience has also been less than optimal. The slowness of the service was one of the reasons we miss shows. I just feel less relaxed on Oasis class, like I'm on a schedule I need to keep.

28 nights between Harmony and Oasis. Never been on Allure....

Too many people and not enough ocean views in the common areas. The DL is terrible on Harmony.

I just find going on Oasis class the same as going on a land based vacation at a slight discount. They don't sail to the islands that I'm interested in.

Do like the choice of restaraunts on Oasis class though.

I wish I could of tried DD.....I believe we would of loved it

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Then you are MORE THAN qualified!!! :D

We really enjoyed DD. I think Royal used customer preference as an excuse. It probably cost them too much to maintain all the different menus! It was great having lobster when we felt like it. We did a twelve day that changed menus in all four restaurants three times!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We really enjoyed DD. I think Royal used customer preference as an excuse. It probably cost them too much to maintain all the different menus! It was great having lobster when we felt like it. We did a twelve day that changed menus in all four restaurants three times!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That sounds fantastic......

Now with the NEW menus you get a printed piece of paper that only changes the first 3 or 4 items in each category each night.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I am unsure if I really understand the question since RCI has both RCI and Celebrity ships.

It is all in the family.

The better question is why can't the cruise lines make more mid size ships as that is what most end of liking the best.

Azamara?

And it does seem like when ever you are trying to get somewhere some of those 6000 people are in front of you walking like they have nowhere to go and all day to get there. I agree about the number of food venues and also about the reserving of shows. But the reservations do help you ensure that you can get everything in. And their Windjammers are still a bit of a thorn in my side.

If it were not for the Aqua Theater I might not return to the class quite so much. I still very much enjoy the Voyager / Freedom class. But I never have to deal with those cheesy Royal Caribbean singers and dancers shows when on the Oasis ships. And you know how much I love some of those shows.:(:( Oasis class ships have awesome entertainment.

When I was on the Liberty of the Seas while it sailed out of Bayonne in 2015, they performed "Saturday Night Fever"....

an awesome show, and an appropriate choice for a ship sailing under the Verrazano Bridge...:D