Suite Perks?

Debitoo

We're new to Carnival too! Have been loyal to Royal for years with 30+ cruises. Hear the only thing we get as suite guests is priority boarding & 2 bottles of water in our suite. Guess we will find out when we board in September.

I stayed in the Grand Suite on Carnival Conquest. Other than priority embarkation and debarkation, priority tendering, priority resturant reservations, priority spa, etc. The suite was awesome, since there was 4 of us we needed the extra room. Plenty of closet space and drawers. On Celebrity you get a butler, but you also pay the price.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

RCCL perks were much better than CCL, have done multiple suites on CCL and doing one next month. Having the concierge on RCCL on the last trip was great, the lounge was fun (free drinks and orderves before dinner was cool) and having the concierge take you straight to the tender down through the staff access only areas while bypassing all lines was worth it

These are the benefits of booking a suite:

- Guaranteed Dining

- Priority Check-in and Express Boarding

- Priority Tender Boarding/Priority Debark at Ports of Call

- Priority Debarkation

Guests in Deluxe suites will also receive:

- A high level of service provided by our most highly-rated stateroom stewards

- Two complimentary in-suite large bottles of water

- One complimentary bag of laundry

I sailed on Pride last September and my luggage had FTTF stickers on them when they arrived. The stateroom was ready, but I didn't arrive until about 2pm.

• 4 weeks later...
RCCL perks were much better than CCL, have done multiple suites on CCL and doing one next month. Having the concierge on RCCL on the last trip was great, the lounge was fun (free drinks and orderves before dinner was cool) and having the concierge take you straight to the tender down through the staff access only areas while bypassing all lines was worth it��

I think NCL has the best perks with the free meals in the pay for restaurant, wi-fi minutes, etc. Princess just gives 250 wi-fi minutes and maybe laundry if I am remembering correctly. We are platinum on Princess and NCL. Good perks.

I saw a video of one of the suites and it showed the mini fridge stocked. I am assuming that those are "have to pay for these" types of items, is that a correct assumption? Also, if there is only 2 chairs on thebalcony, will they get s a third for my son?