Shareholder Benefit

Buckeye10640

It is easier for me to just write a letter with the required information and the stock report snail mailed to Princess. I have never used the "form". I used to fax it when I had access to a fax machine but no longer do. As for the "knowledgeable" TA I had who told me Princess does not allow stacked OBC - he was wrong of course - he now is known as my ex-TA. Once you provide Princess with your DD214 with veteran marked, it is recorded and there is no need to resubmit it each time.

It is easier for me to just write a letter with the required information and the stock report snail mailed to Princess. I have never used the "form". I used to fax it when I had access to a fax machine but no longer do. As for the "knowledgeable" TA I had who told me Princess does not allow stacked OBC - he was wrong of course - he now is known as my ex-TA. Once you provide Princess with your DD214 with veteran marked, it is recorded and there is no need to resubmit it each time.

I used to fax it from work but I gave up working as a bad habit. Now I use a service such as Fax Zero. It's a free online faxing service. I put the info in a Word doc and attach it to my request and they fax it out for me. It works quickly and is very easy and, of course, FREE.

We applied for the shareholder OBC for a Jan 2019 cruise with no problem. The credit was applied to our booking in one day.

I am surprised as they always require me to send it in a maximum of 3 months prior to the actual cruise. When I send it earlier I have always been told to resend it updated closer to cruise. I asked why once and was told they would know I didn’t sell the stock.

:)

I am surprised as they always require me to send it in a maximum of 3 months prior to the actual cruise. When I send it earlier I have always been told to resend it updated closer to cruise. I asked why once and was told they would know I didn’t sell the stock.

:)

This is the policy that was changed, supposedly because they are now requiring payment for excursions at the time of booking and people want to use their OBC as the payment.

I was also told the change was to let you use the OBC to pre-purchase excursions

Well I tried this afternoon to book an excursion in the UK for my future cruise from Southampton to the Med unless I was doing something wrong would only accept card payments. Unless this is only another benefit for those in the US and not for those in the UK.

Well I tried this afternoon to book an excursion in the UK for my future cruise from Southampton to the Med unless I was doing something wrong would only accept card payments. Unless this is only another benefit for those in the US and not for those in the UK.

Can you call Princess UK for an explanation?

Another difference for the British I’ve read about is that they’re required to reapply each time for veterans OBC. That should be unnecessary like in the USA because once eligible, always eligible unlike shares which can be sold.

I think I know this already' date=' but I'm going to ask. Can the form and supporting documentation be sent by e-mail or must it be by fax?

I have it all in a digital file--easy to e-mail, harder to print out and then fax.[/quote']

FYI, we have always sent as an attachment to an email successfully. We send to revenuesupportdepartment@princesscruises.com