Will I See a Lower Drink Package Price

Hello All - My cruise planner has the drink package at $45pp right now, lower than the $48 it was last week. Has anyone seen lower than that or should I snag while I can??

You can always cancel and rebuy if it goes down. I did that two different times. No problem at all.

Hello All - My cruise planner has the drink package at $45pp right now, lower than the $48 it was last week. Has anyone seen lower than that or should I snag while I can??

I would buy that now, just keep checking , if price goes up you are locked in at 45, if it goes down , you can call them and get new price which I did on last cruise , I saw 38 once and had 41 on last cruise

I bought it at $42 for a Med cruise in October.

What’s the best prices for the drinks package and Internet?

Is it always best to buy together? Our family will only need one internet package for one device.

Could the soda package and internet ever work out better?

A) Buy separatly

B) Buy deluxe drinks and internet

C) Buy soda and internet

What’s the best prices for the drinks package and Internet?

Is it always best to buy together? Our family will only need one internet package for one device.

Could the soda package and internet ever work out better?

A) Buy separatly

B) Buy deluxe drinks and internet

C) Buy soda and internet

Best price I've seen reported for the drink package was $37/day.

I believe it varies by ship. We are on Allure and I was able to get $43 per day during the Black Friday sale. I have not seen it that low since. $45 - $48 is what it has been running. As others have said, you can cancel and rebook if it becomes lower.

We booked our Navigator cruise almost a year out...The package was $55 per day for months. Checked my cruise planner one day and found it at $41 per day...Wasn’t showing as on sale either. Bought it and has never went below $41. We sail next Friday and it’s currently at $45

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Funny how since it dropped in price they are listing it as BOGO 50% off but it's kind of misleading.

I always get a kick out of their advertising...Get an email telling me the booze package is now on sale...20 percent off!!! Log on to my account and see it’s the same price it has been. Royal math...Got to love it [emoji23]

Sent from Psycho's iPad using Forums

2 questions: Is $47 a good price for Oasis Deluxe Pkg? If I cancel, do they credit your CC or does it become onboard credit?

I would buy it at that price and cancel if you find it lower. If you cancel before your cruise they will credit the Creditcard you used. Never canceled on the ship so I’m not sure

Sent from Psycho's iPad using Forums

I went with the Deluxe Beverage and VOOM for $61.00 for our upcoming cruise on Allure of the Seas in July. I'm not sure I'll see it go any lower than that, but feel like it's a pretty good deal...since VOOM is $15.99 on it's own, which brings my deluxe beverage price to about $45.00. :wine-glass::cocktail::tropical-drink::beer-mug::champagne-toast::whiskey-glass: