Caught Up in the Rhythm of It - Symphony Live 4/7/18

You said in the Periscope that Captain Rob is signing off soon. I hope that he returns on July 8th as that means I have 2 Captains on my B2B. Heard great things so hope to see him.

Hi Rick, you give Royal just as much, if not more publicity. Not to mention from what I read you seem to favor the "Suite Life" and put lots of money in Royal's pocket. You should have been included as well.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

Thank you very much for that! At the end of the day, I love their product and it’s just fun to share that love with others.

Rick, great review so far, I am eagerly following along. We are debating doing this cruise in October, I have a couple quick questions, if you don't mind. I've never done a Med cruise before, I've been on Oasis Class 2 times already.

How kid friendly are the ports so far?Just curios, what's the demographics of the crowd? Mostly American?

Cheers, looking forward to the rest of your week!

@A&L_Ont Look who surprised me with his presence. He had a change in plans and will now be back on Harmony for the rest of the year.

That’s funny. We just mentioned him on your scope and BOOM, there he is. It’s like, if you just whisper his name he will appear from behind plant, beach chair etc...

1977 is hands down the best ice show Royal has ever done. From the costumes to the music selection. The drones are just the icing on the cake. I think I took 600 pictures. No way I can go through and select my favorites. Here are some for now.

a6a04556585083115ff85741846836fb.jpg

b0d61a76f782e107b78d4e2d77ebc224.jpg

32f5e341c2a91eb54fc02dc3b2da338c.jpg

d89a243d61b925ff49de522f7e6bef58.jpg

8eb58911688754b63a2467bca199fe43.jpg

52b8963109a48b0d0f466896ce0e84e7.jpg

Rick, great review so far, I am eagerly following along. We are debating doing this cruise in October, I have a couple quick questions, if you don't mind. I've never done a Med cruise before, I've been on Oasis Class 2 times already.

How kid friendly are the ports so far?Just curios, what's the demographics of the crowd? Mostly American?

Cheers, looking forward to the rest of your week!

Let me answer this at the end of the week? Remind me.

Americans are definitely the minority. Lots of interesting conversations with the crew on that and how that impacts the dynamic onboard.