Caught Up in the Rhythm of It - Symphony Live 4/7/18

The one RC ship I was on that had an ice show, we had to line up in the morning to get tickets for the evening show.

Did you have to line up to get the tickets or just show up at the door for the show?

How often is the show?

The one RC ship I was on that had an ice show, we had to line up in the morning to get tickets for the evening show.

Did you have to line up to get the tickets or just show up at the door for the show?

How often is the show?

You make reservations either before you board (Cruise Planner) or while on board via the Royal App. You can also go standby at the door subject to availability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How often is the show?

Oasis class show have advanced reservations that you can either make on-line before the cruise or after you board the ship. If you don't have a reservation you wait in the stand-by line for any seats that remain open.

Nevermind, I see Rick already answered.

We are both Italian....does that count? Come to think of it, that might make you, him, and me like the three amici.

I'm not sure Rick qualifies. He has a bit of trouble pronouncing his last name properly.;)

You make reservations either before you board (Cruise Planner) or while on board via the Royal App.

So, then, the new app can be used to reserve all shows? Dining? Activities?

Maybe other than texting it is catching up in features to Royal IQ.

I may sound real old here and I'm only a little old but why periscope over FB Live?

Best way to explain it, kind of a RC Cult thing. Periscope exsisted before FB live, therefore it is what is used first. Also some like it because it doesn’t use your real name, which FB does.

I'm not sure Rick qualifies. He has a bit of trouble pronouncing his last name properly.;)

Many of actions are considered disqualification worthy, the westernized pronunciation of my last name, some would say, is the least of my problems. [emoji6]

With that...we are in Italy!

b4d4df0aa5e9f7777998a30ae009f313.jpg

The port area is beautiful, no?

Many of actions are considered disqualification worthy, the westernized pronunciation of my last name, some would say, is the least of my problems. [emoji6]

With that...we are in Italy!

b4d4df0aa5e9f7777998a30ae009f313.jpg

The port area is beautiful, no?

Good morning Rick!

La Spezia port is a bit industrial (as is Civ), but the town itself is nice. The best of the Italian ports is definitely Naples!

Have fun! :)

Hi Rick, you give Royal just as much, if not more publicity. Not to mention from what I read you seem to favor the "Suite Life" and put lots of money in Royal's pocket. You should have been included as well.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

This. You do a super job! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We made our way to Manarola one of the five towns (Cinque Terre). It has started to rain a bit, but it is still absolutely stunning in my opinion. We are promised some sun later this afternoon, but I’m satisfied.

157827736d42b31be95bab8d145b245d.jpg

187f962374ca31bffc59361360abcdbc.jpg

701a3caadbbd853eac50f6234e07370e.jpg

Eating lunch now at a little restaurant called La Scogliera. Seafood ravioli is euphoric!

a41c6c22c7787dd529ccae56382d44cc.jpg

756faa1547676ed1655e8b1148041223.jpg

Many of actions are considered disqualification worthy, the westernized pronunciation of my last name, some would say, is the least of my problems.

The Government was kind enough to Americanize my Italian grandfather’s last name when he became a citizen. So I don’t have your issue, at least not intentionally . . .

Enjoy all of the stops in Italy. Definitely on my ever-growing bucket list.