Caught Up in the Rhythm of It - Symphony Live 4/7/18

I know it’s a few days down the road . . .er, sea but will the Naples stop include a Pompeii trip? I have not been there but have cruising friends who went there and loved it.

Thanks for the pics and scopes. Enjoy your trip.

I know it’s a few days down the road . . .er, sea but will the Naples stop include a Pompeii trip? I have not been there but have cruising friends who went there and loved it.

Thanks for the pics and scopes. Enjoy your trip.

Not sure, but I have been there before and it’s amazing!

Is the dance club in the comedy club now?

Yes, starting with the Harmony the comedy club, The Attic, doubles as the night club after hours. It’s okay...just okay. I want Music Hall on Oasis Class. I would never go on another ship again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, starting with the Harmony the comedy club, The Attic, doubles as the night club at night. It’s okay...just okay. I want Music Hall on Oasis Class. I would never go on another ship again.

OMG I totally agree. We were on the Anthem last spring. I think Music Hall was my favourite spot on the ship.

Loving this! I seriously just finished watching all your videos, amazing!

My 7 year old DD just keeps replaying HOS, AOS, and ROS videos over and singing the songs to go with!

So I literally played all 3 songs, from those videos, in a row at the club I work at.... tonight!

Cheers!

What, no love for the NOS video? It’s a good one [emoji1305]

That's my guess. They should leave him behind the scenes and let Michele be front of house.

Michele was our CD on the Freedom TA last April and he was fantastic! Full of energy and see him everywhere around the ship and interactive with the passengers.

Jenni

Yes, starting with the Harmony the comedy club, The Attic, doubles as the night club after hours. It’s okay...just okay. I want Music Hall on Oasis Class. I would never go on another ship again.

Are they doing the silent parties all night? Please tell me it's not all night...

Are they doing the silent parties all night? Please tell me it's not all night...

So far just last night. I mean I get it as it seems to be the only way to get people out dancing, but I would be lying if I said I didn’t want silent parties to come to an end.

So far just last night. I mean I get it as it seems to be the only way to get people out dancing, but I would be lying if I said I didn’t want silent parties to come to an end.

That's good. Do they only do it to 1am like they did on Harmony? How has the nightlife crowd been otherwise?

Boarding Saturday and can't wait!