Caught Up in the Rhythm of It - Symphony Live 4/7/18

Ugh...any other migraine sufferers out there think this sculpture looks just like a migraine aura???

I don't get migraines but I think this thing would give me one. I wonder if it's by the same sculptor who crumpled loads of tin foil and hung it in the forward end of Explorer?

Rick your pictures are amazing. If you didn’t already have arrest career I would say photography would be a very lucrative side job for you.

Your suite is very nice but far too nice for just one! If you don’t find the Mrs. from now until November by gosh I’m going to be on the hunt for her in November! Only your best interests in mind of course! Although I think Corvette girl gave you quite a subtle hint

From what I have seen whoever she will be she will be a very lucky gal!

Sorry for any typos I have had far too many rum and Coke’s tonight and I’m not even on a cruise ship - wish I wa though it is freaking freezing in Eastern Ontario!

Good morning all. I’m writing you from my table in the Coastal Kitchen after a much needed night of sleep.

dbd36cf027c15b6a466b35dd3cc4c6fa.jpg

513889ef111f7af65ab00b2b5836c5a1.jpg

I’ve ordered the spinach and feta egg white frittata, which I believe is a new addition to the breakfast menu.

abcce5db01461c70871ced698dfcf836.jpg

Nothing much to report from last night. We went to the inaugural welcome aboard dance party, which was a lot of fun as the kids danced their butts off. They may have a fan club on board before the week is up.

The party concluded with a gigantic balloon drop and then the firecracker-ish sounds of all those balloons popping beneath people’s feet.

c6addd441c791d652f1215dfe22d52ca.jpg

The aftermath.

40696f7ac9c0a11a086a900364f8e7b3.jpg

Don’t worry I saved one to auction off on eBay.

9749d634e9c596fa99f7453ca6b2e96d.jpg

Okay, so today we are in Palma de Mallorca under overcast skies. Temperature is about 60 degrees F. We don’t have any real plans, but assuming we don’t get kidnapped by protestors [emoji6], we will make our way off the ship shortly and walk around to wing it and of course snap pics. Today is a short day as we have to be back on the ship at 3:30 pm.

Happy Sunday!

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

Loving this! I seriously just finished watching all your videos, amazing!

My 7 year old DD just keeps replaying HOS, AOS, and ROS videos over and singing the songs to go with!

So I literally played all 3 songs, from those videos, in a row at the club I work at.... tonight!

Cheers!

I’ve ordered the spinach and feta egg white frittata, which I believe is a new addition to the breakfast menu.

abcce5db01461c70871ced698dfcf836.jpg

How was the frittata? It looks great. You are correct, it is a new edition over Harmony’s menu in March.

Enjoy Palma de Mallorca. It is beautiful there.

Ugh...any other migraine sufferers out there think this sculpture looks just like a migraine aura???

Yes exactly like two migraine auras - I assumed they were unique to the individual. Fortunately I think they are pretty even though they are the fortellers of doom - so much better out of my head and on a ship!

Which one? [emoji6]

First one is my usual. Botanist and tonic!

Second one...melon tea! LIIT with Melon mixer.

Second one. I actually didn't notice the first drink in the elevator.