Caught Up in the Rhythm of It - Symphony Live 4/7/18

How has it been getting off the ship in ports and getting back on? Does it seem like there are 6,000 people trying to get off and on or do they have it running smoothly? For those not in suites, do you know a good time to board in Barcelona?

Other than not so hot nightlife, any other cons? Do they still have the problem of little to eat late at night?

TIA

Since when does RCI serve Burges by the pool?:confused:

That would be soooooo Carnival!:eek::mad:

RCI are the only line I’ve sailed with who haven’t had a free grill round the pool! Even Celebrity have one!

78263a910b8836130d4b515b802bd720.jpg

You know - I had wondered why they chose the clear glass for the pool and your photos are totally showing the reason for the design. Really beautiful effect...that won’t be so beautiful when my big butt is sitting in there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had a nice morning in Marseille just walking around the city. Just got back on board and the weather is really nice, I think it’s time to give the slides a go!

Enjoy the slides! I hope you don't get stuck in the blue and yellow slides as I did.

I heard that the lifeguards are now operating the slides, which makes me sad as I was hoping to reacquaint with some of the Sports Staff from Harmony who are on Symphony.

Just did a hot tub chat on Periscope.

I have such bad luck - keep missing the Periscopes by like 5-10 mins! :(

So, my guess is right that Ken Rush is onboard. That doesn't surprise me. Hopefully he is running the show behind the scenes, considering BB, who I think was in that PA announcement at the end of the scope (Joff or Abe should be CD instead). I never had Ken when he was a CD, but I think that he does a great job running the entertainment and he replied to an inquiry that I had about a CD, so thumbs up to him!

I missed the Helipad scope by 9 mins! I have the worst of luck with these. :(

Raj did call you David though!

Are you watching on the app? You can set the notifications to pop up/make a sound when someone starts a post.

I missed the Helipad scope by 9 mins! I have the worst of luck with these. :(

Raj did call you David though!

Hahaha. Apparently I was the only one that didn’t notice. He came up and apologized and I told him I didn’t even hear it. Too many LIIT!

Are you watching on the app? You can set the notifications to pop up/make a sound when someone starts a post.

I watch them through my laptop (log in via FB). I haven't got the app.

I think it’s fair to say Royal knows how to obtain good publicity, but let’s stick with the TA excuse. You can send me your credit card info as I’m handling all booking requests for them while they are away. [emoji6]
Hi Rick, you give Royal just as much, if not more publicity. Not to mention from what I read you seem to favor the "Suite Life" and put lots of money in Royal's pocket. You should have been included as well.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app