Caught Up in the Rhythm of It - Symphony Live 4/7/18

Rick your pictures are amazing. If you didn’t already have arrest career I would say photography would be a very lucrative side job for you.

I know Rick is pretty wild but wow, how many times has he been arrested to where he can't be a photographer?

Rick - I heard that SY hosts an 80's party in the Promenade. Can you do a periscope from that? Intrigued to see what that is like. Shame that they picked a decade that I wasn't part of though.

Rick - I heard that SY hosts an 80's party in the Promenade. Can you do a periscope from that? Intrigued to see what that is like. Shame that they picked a decade that I wasn't part of though.

An 80s Party? What? I hope this is true. It’s a decade that I was a part of. They should have had it on Harmony, but it’s too late now.

Do you think we weren’t prepared for that!? [emoji6]

Rick your pictures are amazing. If you didn’t already have arrest career I would say photography would be a very lucrative side job for you.

Your suite is very nice but far too nice for just one! If you don’t find the Mrs. from now until November by gosh I’m going to be on the hunt for her in November! Only your best interests in mind of course! Although I think Corvette girl gave you quite a subtle hint��

From what I have seen whoever she will be she will be a very lucky gal!

Sorry for any typos I have had far too many rum and Coke’s tonight and I’m not even on a cruise ship - wish I wa though it is freaking freezing in Eastern Ontario!

Too bad would not work. I am part of the "semi seniors" group when cruising. (daughter isn't) We are colder than you-11 below in northern MN this am and snow storm coming. Weatherman just said worst longest winter on record-since 1876.

We need a cruise NOW before the 2 at the end of the year. Before that my main goal is to cruise with Harley Captain Johnny and ride on the back of his Harley when he takes it off the ship. Now have to live vicariously with the group on the SY.

An 80s Party? What? I hope this is true. It’s a decade that I was a part of. They should have had it on Harmony, but it’s too late now.

Here is the Tweet that they sent me:

"Hey, Joe... Symphony hosts an 80's Party, White Party, 50's & 60's Party, and a Latin Fiesta. :)"

I loved Harmony's 90's Party - The 90's music was awesome! Also loved the classic 70's night on the older ships, so am excited to see the 80's party.

I plan on skipping the 50's & 60's night though - that was a dud on Harmony. Don't know anything about the other two.

Ummm. Have we forgotten September already?

1dc441a3c33e18b35224a3b72bf97164.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good times! :)

Pictured you as a 90's type of guy. The 50's and 60's party would have been better at a retirement home.

Rick, my hubby has one question: Do they have make your own pizza at Sorrentos? All the wonderful new things on this ship and THAT is his question? He is such a weirdo...

Thanks & that melon tea looks yummy. How was it?

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

Never mind the 80's or 90's though - if I make it to Cruise Director, I will introduce a "Millennium Street Party". All of the hits from 2000 - present.

Pretty much just have to go the typical onboard dance venue for that.

I know Rick is pretty wild but wow, how many times has he been arrested to where he can't be a photographer?

Should have been a “great”career!

That’s what happens with auto correct and too many rums.

To add, Rick you look smashing for Abyss.

Tonight’s sunset was absolute fire!

970c9717ed4af96040ab640964f53124.jpg

2f95c4e738f07f9bc20309f06b5fa228.jpg

63aaa46b21dbabe5f8238cd14d57cf42.jpg

3a8d3e37a3a0e6dae2c37f36ec60683f.jpg

You know what wasn’t? The Captain’s Welcome Aboard party. The least lively one I have ever been to in all my cruises!

Always love your photos. Beautiful sunset.

What was up with the Captain's reception? Captain Rob is your captain! I have a guess as to why it wasn't so lively though.