New drink promotion for Divina and Seaside.

KruiseKween

We were on the MSC Seaside at the end of March. Everyone had a great time! My wife and I had the deluxe drink package. We have rebooked for 2019 and have the AUREA Experience. I called my travel agent and wanted to make sure that I have the Deluxe Drink package. She told me that I did have that package. But... according to my price breakdown it says:

OBS MEALTIME RESTAURANT DRINK PACKAGE A.

Is this the deluxe package??? If not, how do I change it?

Just booked through MSC yesterday. Have the drink package and upgraded to the Classic package. The upgrade does show on our paperwork but I can't find it on the website. Is there a place where I should be able to see the upgrade to classic on the web?

I can see my drink package upgrade when I go to my booking. I click on price detail, then click on the down arrow. It shows my stateroom experience and then the upgrade information.

That promotion is super generous. But we are coming for a family reunion all ages (kids to seniors) and although we enjoy few cocktails I wonder if this promotion with free booze and cheap pricing will draw a different kind of passenger than what we have sailed with on MSc and how safety plays out if the alcohol is flying free. Just a thought.

That promotion is super generous. But we are coming for a family reunion all ages (kids to seniors) and although we enjoy few cocktails I wonder if this promotion with free booze and cheap pricing will draw a different kind of passenger than what we have sailed with on MSc and how safety plays out if the alcohol is flying free. Just a thought.

I was just on a Cuba cruise on Norwegian where EVERYBODY drank all they wanted for free and out of the 15 Norwegian cruises I have been on, it seemed no different than all the others. Most people drink as much as they want when cruising whether they have to pay for the drinks later or not.

I was just on a Cuba cruise on Norwegian where EVERYBODY drank all they wanted for free and out of the 15 Norwegian cruises I have been on, it seemed no different than all the others. Most people drink as much as they want when cruising whether they have to pay for the drinks later or not.

I couldn’t agree more. The Sky had no more drinking on I️t than any other cruise I️ have been on and everyone on the ship had a drink package. I️ think I️t really depends on when you go and the length of the cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums