Question?????

tanj0870

What ship? What class of room?

I don't know about the Studio Cabins on the -AWAY class ships having a mini-fridge or a safe ?

Answer anyone having been in a Studio ?

But for rest of the cabins staterooms and ships there are mini-fridges and safes. ***

*** Safes are found in strange/hidden places - can't find it ask your Cabin Attendant.

Yes to both. The fridge usually is stocked with pricey "mini fridge" items, but I think you can ask for them to be removed.

Expanding this answer:

YES the mini-fridge is stocked with pricey items of questionable shelf life and how many times they have

been removed and replaced by former cabin occupants.

Have you cabin attendant remove the items so that you can use the cool space for your own needs.***

*** Bring empty bottles of water on board and fill at the Buffet and then place in the mini-fridge for cool water.

If the cabin attendant is reluctant to do this do it yourself and tell the CA where you have placed the items.

The contents are inventoried and with a price tag accountable to your on board account.

If you have children in your cabin the contents of the mini-fridge are NOT FREE - cold peanuts - frozen

gummy bears or whatever - get something fresh from the gift ship or shore vendor.

The only time that the contents of the mini-fridge are complimentary is when in a Owners Suite or better

higher class stateroom.

Beware of diet pop - the faux sugar chemicals limit the shelf life and taste.

Beware the beer opening and showering the cabin with a champagne plume.

Beware the small AMBER miniatures if the seal/cap is broken.

Wine splits - there are better options for wine on board.

Does this ship have a safe and a refrigerator in the room?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Absolutely. There is a walk in closet to the left after you enter, in the back on the right is a safe towards the floor, roughly 3 feet high and two feet wide.

There is a stand up fridge in the galley to the right after the entry hallway, a little small, maybe what you would find in an RV? Fridge on bottom with freezer section on top with a separate door. It does have an icemaker but you have to open the freezer and take them out yourself.

Absolutely. There is a walk in closet to the left after you enter, in the back on the right is a safe towards the floor, roughly 3 feet high and two feet wide.

There is a stand up fridge in the galley to the right after the entry hallway, a little small, maybe what you would find in an RV? Fridge on bottom with freezer section on top with a separate door. It does have an icemaker but you have to open the freezer and take them out yourself.

I must be missing something here but the OP hasn't said what kind of cabin they are in so this seems like a very odd answer.

It they are in a studio cabin there is no mini-fridge, FYI.

Bahahahahahaaaa

I don't know about the Studio Cabins on the -AWAY class ships having a mini-fridge or a safe ?

Answer anyone having been in a Studio ?

Studios have a safe but no fridge.

I am sorry that I didn’t mention what stateroom. It is an Oceanview room

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Your ocean view room will absolutely have both a safe, and a mini fridge. Ask your steward to remove all the old skunky alcohol and use it for whatever you want.