Escape Haven vs. Epic Haven

I am so close to moving our group from two balcony cabins into a 2-bedroom suite in the Haven on the Escape for our Bermuda cruise. I absolutely loved the Haven on Epic, but I'm afraid I will be disappointed with Haven on the Escape because it is different. We would be missing Posh for one (I have absolutely no interest in Vibe - completely different atmosphere). Is that the only thing that is different? We enjoyed having our cocktails before dinner in the Haven lounge on Epic. Is there also a bar area in the Haven lounge on the Escape?

I have been in the escape haven have only seen epic pics so kinda one sided

but you will not be disappointed yes has on lounge and bar has a upper level under cover sun area and has outside sundeck area front right corner of ship infront of vibe very spacious all ways found a server walking around taking care of us

Epic's Haven is probably the most liked in the NCL fleet.

The lounge/bar on Escape is on deck 17 and the restaurant is on deck 18 (elevator or spiral staircase) and many people have a drink before dinner.

Like clockwork, someone will post about how terrible the Escape Haven is but the vast majority of people (myself included) enjoyed the Haven on Escape. I would easily take a H4 over 2 balcony staterooms.

Epic's Haven is probably the most liked in the NCL fleet.

The lounge/bar on Escape is on deck 17 and the restaurant is on deck 18 (elevator or spiral staircase) and many people have a drink before dinner.

Like clockwork, someone will post about how terrible the Escape Haven is but the vast majority of people (myself included) enjoyed the Haven on Escape. I would easily take a H4 over 2 balcony staterooms.

Thank you. It's hard to tell from pictures, but it really does look beautiful. Love the location of the outside restaurant.

I have been in the escape haven have only seen epic pics so kinda one sided

but you will not be disappointed yes has on lounge and bar has a upper level under cover sun area and has outside sundeck area front right corner of ship infront of vibe very spacious all ways found a server walking around taking care of us

Thank you for the information!

We've been in the Epic Haven twice and the Escape Haven twice. All cruises were in a 2-bedroom suite.

While the Epic Haven is still the best, the Escape Haven is not disappointing. The restaurant on the Escape is a decent size, has an outdoor seating area, and there are a lot of windows.

We did miss Posh and the Haven gym. We liked the cabin on the Escape better. The living area is larger on the Escape, but the bathroom is a bit smaller.

We did not like the Haven setup on the Getaway. I am so grateful that that iteration of the Haven only lasted for the two ships and they corrected some issues on the Escape (the size of the restaurant, the one-level courtyard).

Although we haven't booked yet, we're tentatively planning on doing the Epic out of Puerto Rico in 2020, but I would have zero hesitation getting on the Escape for a third time.

I am so close to moving our group from two balcony cabins into a 2-bedroom suite in the Haven on the Escape for our Bermuda cruise. I absolutely loved the Haven on Epic, but I'm afraid I will be disappointed with Haven on the Escape because it is different. We would be missing Posh for one (I have absolutely no interest in Vibe - completely different atmosphere). Is that the only thing that is different? We enjoyed having our cocktails before dinner in the Haven lounge on Epic. Is there also a bar area in the Haven lounge on the Escape?

We consider the Epic as having the best Haven in the fleet. The Escape is a close second. The following link has some pictures of the Escape Haven from last week. We had a great time. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2624246

?? What does that mean, help me out!

Sorry, I blame my bad English!

My experience is that the atmosphere is the same in POSH and VIBE. When we have been there both places has been quite and relaxing.

I know that sometimes it isn't very quite and relaxing and more party atmosphere.

I don't know what the OP prefer but they can't really know how the atmosphere will be ***** their cruise. Noone know.