Norwegian Bliss Studio Cabin Question.

marcyjane

Does anyone know if a Studio Cabin on deck 10 on the Bliss if it has a TV in the cabin. Thank you :D

All rooms do. You'll enjoy the Studio Cabins, they are a lot of fun and a perfect size for one person with a lot of storage. Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you all so much. Going to Alaska in May 2019 with my friend and her husband and they will have balcony cabin. So I'm look at the studio & inside.

I’ve stayed solo in studios and insides (it was last minute and cheaper than a studio as there was no solo supplement). The insides are barely bigger than the studios, and you have access to the studio lounge when you stay in the studios. Unless the inside is cheaper, go with the studio.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you all for all your good info.

I have another question while I'm here as well. Does anyone know if any of the Studio cabins are across from a balcony cabin so me and my friends can be close. Or is their a different hall way you have to get to them. Thanks

You can check out CoffeeGoddess’s live review of the Bliss she also had some great cabin photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the review here or somewhere on the internet. Thanks

Is the review here or somewhere on the internet. Thanks

It’s here on CC here is a link

Live from the Bliss - TA 4/21/18

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=24703&share_tid=2625677&url=https%3A%2F%2Fboards%2Ecruisecritic%2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D2625677&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have another question while I'm here as well. Does anyone know if any of the Studio cabins are across from a balcony cabin so me and my friends can be close. Or is their a different hall way you have to get to them. Thanks

The studios have their own hallways with key card access to the area. Check out the deck plans on NCL.com to give you an idea of where a studio could be in relation to a balcony cabin. Some are not that far away at all.

The studios have their own hallways with key card access to the area. Check out the deck plans on NCL.com to give you an idea of where a studio could be in relation to a balcony cabin. Some are not that far away at all.

Thanks I just wasn't sure even looking at the deck plans. I understand now.

Studios have a TV for the 3 news channels, 2 oldies channels, and one European sports channel.

The inside and studios don’t have access to the main halls. Just interior halls.

Studios have a TV for the 3 news channels, 2 oldies channels, and one European sports channel.

The inside and studios don’t have access to the main halls. Just interior halls.

Thank you, Bird Travels