Carnival Gift Cards 15% off at Ebay

MBP1

It's alive again. Just bought my 2nd set of three. And by-the way, it is a Paypal digital offer through Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/263666308350?vectorid=229466&lgeo=1&item=263666308350&rmvSB=true

How did you know it was live again, luck or a notification? I appreciated you giving a heads up and I am hopeful to see one again.

Sweet! I was disappointed that Daily Getaways didn't do their 15% off Carnival cards this year, but this is more than making up for it. Got three last week and three more now. They showed up in my inbox in 7 minutes, just like last time. Now just wondering if they'll do it again. We cruise in a month. Thanks for the heads up!

I wish I could take advantage but Paypal won't process my payment. I called them to see why and the worker told me that it was fraud. I said that the name of the seller was Paypal Digital Gifts how could it be fraud and she said they have a very complex system that is in place to protect me and that no matter what I did they would not process the payment. We went round and round for some time and I finally gave up. She insisted that Paypal Digital Gifts is not actually paypal and that they are stealing information. They have such high ratings, I find that hard to believe but I got tired of arguing with someone who refused to listen. So I won't be saving any money today:loudcry:

Anyone that has purchased, how long before you received your codes. My spidey senses are tingling as I got this email saying that my order was delayed:

Payment for your Li Jia Wang purchase is coming up.

We’re working on your order from PayPal Digital Gifts

Order number

We know you haven’t received all of your order from us yet – we’re sorry.

We’re working to fix the problem, but if you don’t receive your gift card(s) in the next 23 hours, please contact us.

Thanks for your patience,

PayPal Digital Gifts.

Hmmmmm....Chinese gift cards? Should I be worried?

I went to the ebay resolution center and started a claim. They indicate the seller has until May 14th to deliver.

If it walks like a duck.......

Edited by Keys2Heaven

At no time did the name Li Jia Wang show up on my order, and my gift cards arrived within minutes of my PayPal payment. I would definitely cancel your order. Good Luck :(

It's the same seller as ladt week

At no time did the name Li Jia Wang show up on my order, and my gift cards arrived within minutes of my PayPal payment. I would definitely cancel your order. Good Luck :(

After threat of canceling my order, the gift cards have magically shown up in my email.

I just successfully applied all 3 cards against some cruise cash.

I hope these aren't stolen and revoked later.

After threat of canceling my order, the gift cards have magically shown up in my email.

I just successfully applied all 3 cards against some cruise cash.

I hope these aren't stolen and revoked later.

Did you contact paypal or eBay ?

Did you contact paypal or eBay ?

My PayPal details redirect back to the ebay resolution center. And I wrote the seller directly indicating that there might be issues with the legitimacy of these cards as my reason for wanting to cancel.

I was worried about it too when the first round of cards were on sale last week. PayPal Digital Gifts is owned by PayPal. In the official PayPal Community forums, actual PayPal reps link to the PayPal Digital Gifts website when answering questions about it. When you go to the Digital Gifts website and click on the "Legal" link at the bottom of the page, it links to PayPal's website and legal info. Not to mention several people in this thread bought them before me last week and were already using these eCards towards their balances & whatnot. So I felt safe and bought three last week and have used two of them to purchase three wifi plans. When I checked the third card with Carnival's own gift card balance checker, it says it has $100. They're legit. I don't know what to say about the troubles others are having.

I wish I could take advantage but Paypal won't process my payment. I called them to see why and the worker told me that it was fraud. I said that the name of the seller was Paypal Digital Gifts how could it be fraud and she said they have a very complex system that is in place to protect me and that no matter what I did they would not process the payment. We went round and round for some time and I finally gave up. She insisted that Paypal Digital Gifts is not actually paypal and that they are stealing information. They have such high ratings, I find that hard to believe but I got tired of arguing with someone who refused to listen. So I won't be saving any money today:loudcry:
Someone had the same problem last week when they were on sale. They didn't get it resolved in time. PayPal Digital Gifts uses the exact same "PayPal" name/logo, both on their eBay page and website, that PayPal itself uses. If they're a fraudulent company, someone better tell PayPal that Digital Gifts is guilty of trademark infringement.

I was worried about it too when the first round of cards were on sale last week. PayPal Digital Gifts is owned by PayPal. In the official PayPal Community forums, actual PayPal reps link to the PayPal Digital Gifts website when answering questions about it. Not to mention several people in this thread bought them before me last week and were already using these eCards towards their balances & whatnot. So I felt safe and bought three last week and have used two of them to purchase three wifi plans. When I checked the third card with Carnival's own gift card balance checker, it says it has $100. They're legit. I don't know what to say about the troubles others are having.

Someone had the same problem last week when they were on sale. They didn't get it resolved in time. PayPal Digital Gifts uses the exact same "PayPal" name/logo, both on their eBay page and website, that PayPal itself uses. If they're a fraudulent company, someone better tell PayPal that Digital Gifts is guilty of trademark infringement.

Can you explain to me how to buy it, I keep getting messages that PayPal wasn't available, they asked for credit card information, and keep reject me

Can you explain to me how to buy it, I keep getting messages that PayPal wasn't available, they asked for credit card information, and keep reject me

You link a CC to your PP account. When you go to pay if if comes up as paying with your bank, you change it to your other method (CC) payment.

You link a CC to your PP account. When you go to pay if if comes up as paying with your bank, you change it to your other method (CC) payment.

Paypal asked for my banking information, should I fill it out? Or just my credit card

Thank you very much for helping me

For some reason,they only accept credit card, not PayPal ,
Don't you mean the opposite? They'll only accept PayPal to purchase these cards, no other form of payment. My guess is because it's owned by PayPal and that's how they prefer to accept payment. That and it gets people to start new PayPal accounts. Even on their PayPal Digital Gifts website, they only accept PayPal.

I was worried about it too when the first round of cards were on sale last week. PayPal Digital Gifts is owned by PayPal. In the official PayPal Community forums, actual PayPal reps link to the PayPal Digital Gifts website when answering questions about it. When you go to the Digital Gifts website and click on the "Legal" link at the bottom of the page, it links to PayPal's website and legal info. Not to mention several people in this thread bought them before me last week and were already using these eCards towards their balances & whatnot. So I felt safe and bought three last week and have used two of them to purchase three wifi plans. When I checked the third card with Carnival's own gift card balance checker, it says it has $100. They're legit. I don't know what to say about the troubles others are having.

That was me. It worked today for me but please note that I did go into my PayPal account on Friday and made some changes and updates to my account that most likely allowed the purchase to go through today. It is something with PayPal's firewalls or security settings that seems to be the issue.