Carnival Gift Cards 15% off at Ebay

MBP1

That was me. It worked today for me but please note that I did go into my PayPal account on Friday and made some changes and updates to my account that most likely allowed the purchase to go through today. It is something with PayPal's firewalls or security settings that seems to be the issue.

What did you do to make it work?

It's alive again. Just bought my 2nd set of three. And by-the way, it is a Paypal digital offer through Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/263666308350?vectorid=229466&lgeo=1&item=263666308350&rmvSB=true

Rondl1, I wanted to personally thank you for returning to this thread and posting the update. Because of your post I was able to take advantage on the sale this time around because I was notified by email to your reply to this thread at 1:00 PM this afternoon. Unfortunately I was not able to take advantage on Friday due to technical difficulties and it left me feeling a bit blue afterwards. Your heads up means a lot. THANK YOU RONDL1!!! YOU ROCK!!

Cheers,

Bethany

Paypal asked for my banking information, should I fill it out? Or just my credit card

Thank you very much for helping me

You'll have to register a PayPay account in order to buy these cards. I assume that's what you're doing now. It's been a long time since I created mine. You should just be able to link a credit card to your PayPal account. I think it asks for a bank account as a backup. Try it with just the credit card if that's your preferred method of payment.

What did you do to make it work?

Log into your PayPal account separately (in a separate browser tab) & avoid Google Chrome.

Go to your account settings and profile and make sure everything is current and correct. You may have to also contact the bank that your card is attached to PayPal with and make sure the card is verified. (I had to do this with my Wells Fargo Signature Card).

After updating your account settings in PayPal and verifying the transaction you want to make with the bank who issued your card you shouldn't have issues.

I just ordered three of them. They all arrived within 6 minutes and I’ve already applied them to my balance. How do you find out when they are running this promotion? I’d like to pick up more when I have the money

I just ordered three of them. They all arrived within 6 minutes and I’ve already applied them to my balance. How do you find out when they are running this promotion? I’d like to pick up more when I have the money
I have an alert set up on Slick Deals for Carnival. Everytime a deal involving Carnival is posted I get an email and alert on my phone. That is how I found out the past 2 times and shared it here. Edited by MBP1

Rondl1 will have to let us know how he saw it again, but if you log in to your ebay account, you can add this gift card listing to your watch list. But I don't know if it'll show up again as this same listing once these sell out and and they offer more (if they offer more). You can also click on the heart to "Save this Seller." Not sure if that has something to do with future alerts. I only use ebay now & again.

Ack, oddly enough this isn't working for me. I keep getting a message on the eBay payment page saying:

"Sorry, this payment option isn't available. Here are your options:

• Contact PayPal customer service to resolve this issue."

Which is really weird, since I've bought other things through Paypal multiple times. For some reason this is being flagged as a fraud.

Ack, oddly enough this isn't working for me. I keep getting a message on the eBay payment page saying:

"Sorry, this payment option isn't available. Here are your options:

• Contact PayPal customer service to resolve this issue."

Which is really weird, since I've bought other things through Paypal multiple times. For some reason this is being flagged as a fraud.

Ugghhh, same for me.

Rondl1, I wanted to personally thank you for returning to this thread and posting the update. Because of your post I was able to take advantage on the sale this time around because I was notified by email to your reply to this thread at 1:00 PM this afternoon. Unfortunately I was not able to take advantage on Friday due to technical difficulties and it left me feeling a bit blue afterwards. Your heads up means a lot. THANK YOU RONDL1!!! YOU ROCK!!

Cheers,

Bethany

Yay!!! I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the special this time around.

I just bought 3 of them which is the max they'll let you buy at a time. I applied them to my account, and they worked fine. I wonder if it will let me buy 3 more after a certain amount of time. I'll check again tomorrow.

Ugghhh, same for me.

Now that someone (thank you!) added the new link I thought I was good - but getting this message now... now I remember that this happened last time I tried too and I never got them.

Any ideas? I'm using safari since everyone said not to use chrome.

Thank you!

Now that someone (thank you!) added the new link I thought I was good - but getting this message now... now I remember that this happened last time I tried too and I never got them.

Any ideas? I'm using safari since everyone said not to use chrome.

Thank you!

I used Chrome and didn't have any trouble.

For those of you who are getting an error as if your PayPal account is treating it as a fraudulent seller, did you try bdever's suggestion? They had the same problem last week and wasn't able to buy them then, but did this and was able to buy them tonight.

Log into your PayPal account separately (in a separate browser tab) & avoid Google Chrome.

Go to your account settings and profile and make sure everything is current and correct. You may have to also contact the bank that your card is attached to PayPal with and make sure the card is verified. (I had to do this with my Wells Fargo Signature Card).

After updating your account settings in PayPal and verifying the transaction you want to make with the bank who issued your card you shouldn't have issues.