Carnival Dream Flooded

MikeMA

Oh Darn....I have been caught. We do so hope to someday be “Smart”. So it is truth and on the other side groupies, cheerleaders and naive newbies. Sounds like an objective viewpoint.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Dang Jimbo I'm starting to feel bad for you ,being the only one on the Heald train in this thread .

th?id=OIP.m1VYteWqWa55Jm81p7R-9QHaHa&w=210&h=209&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.2&pid=1.7

Here's your Idol . Your gonna get something special in your cabin I'm sure :) .

Dang Jimbo I'm starting to feel bad for you ,being the only one on the Heald train in this thread .

th?id=OIP.m1VYteWqWa55Jm81p7R-9QHaHa&w=210&h=209&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.2&pid=1.7

Here's your Idol . Your gonna get something special in your cabin I'm sure :) .

Always do Bo, but rarely from John. Hardly my idol, but a quality guy that is an icon in the travel blog business. Sail with him and see for yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Always do Bo, but rarely from John. Hardly my idol, but a quality guy that is an icon in the travel blog business. Sail with him and see for yourself.

Oh I have ,quite a few times ,delightful funny man.

But I do know where the animosity comes from . See you on the high seas ;p

Oh I have ,quite a few times delightful funny man.

But I do know where the animosity comes from . See you on the high seas ;p

Some day we may sail together yet.

...and replacement luggage and contents for that stored under my bed?

Why would you have anything IN the luggage under your bed? You know your cabin DOES have drawers and a closet or two or even three, right?

And yes, to answer your question, I would gladly eat a $300 hardside for a free cruise.

Why would you have anything IN the luggage under your bed? You know your cabin DOES have drawers and a closet or two or even three, right?

And yes, to answer your question, I would gladly eat a $300 hardside for a free cruise.

I can't speak for everyone, but we throw our dirty clothes into a mesh bag that we keep in one of the suitcases under the bed. Depending on what day of the cruise we're on.... that suitcase could be holding quite a bit. :)

Didn't know there were luggage police. :(

They need more pools on all the boats. Really this is old news. Took place weeks ago. And they did reeturn the passengers affected money and gave reduced fare on another cruise. At least it was not the Triumph

They need more pools on all the boats. Really this is old news. Took place weeks ago. And they did reeturn the passengers affected money and gave reduced fare on another cruise. At least it was not the Triumph

Not sure i get the pool comment as it refers to this.

Uhm... Where do you put your dirty clothes if you don't have free laundry and dry cleaning?