When is a Junior Suite considered a Suite?

We're already looking forward to being in a Junior Suite on the Symphony of the Seas in May 2019. We are emerald level. Will we be able to go to the Coastal Kitchen? What else is applicable (or not) to being in a junior suite on the SOTS? We like the junior suites because of the tub, the closet and the general spaciousness of the room but any other benefits are pretty confusing.

We're already looking forward to being in a Junior Suite on the Symphony of the Seas in May 2019. We are emerald level. Will we be able to go to the Coastal Kitchen? What else is applicable (or not) to being in a junior suite on the SOTS? We like the junior suites because of the tub, the closet and the general spaciousness of the room but any other benefits are pretty confusing.

When is a JS a suite? When it gets double points.

You are right; that's about it.

On the Symphony, you will be allowed to try to make reservations for dinner in Coastal Kitchen.

A JS is never considered a "suite"...it's a "junior".....great space without the "suite" price. I always book a JS. It's most like a normal hotel room.

hhhhmmmmmmmm.....................where have I heard that before?

thinking-face_1f914.png

To answer the title of the thread - never. This answers your other questions: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalsuiteclass/sea

and you get a lovely SILVER Sea Pass card, that does nothing but looks silver, no one cares it's silver and it gives you NO perks at all. Have I mentioned it's silver? It's not even a shiny silver.

and you get a lovely SILVER Sea Pass card, that does nothing but looks silver, no one cares it's silver and it gives you NO perks at all. Have I mentioned it's silver? It's not even a shiny silver.

Or, on Oasis and Quantum classes the JS Seapass is teal/turquoise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums