Are there shops on board the Celebrity Summit?

Threedox

The variety of “sundries” isn’t the same ship to ship.....some have quite a few OTC medicines, other have almost none. Some have hairspray, some don’t. Same with safety pins. These are just a few of the things we have searched for on ships

As an example -- there's a product called MotionEze that sells at Walmart for about $4, and on Eclipse for about $16.

There was no hairspray for sale in the shops, nor even at the Salon on Eclipse in January.

Oddly, though, the Neosporin was about the same price as my local drugstore. It really does vary.

Been on the Summit 4 times as recently as December and the offerings in the shops are not terrific. There will be your usual $10 purse sales and pashmina sales and watch sales but not much beyond a poor selection of Estee Lauder and Clinique and perfumes, overpriced jewelry, tee shirts, cover-ups. Probably the most beneficial shop is for liquor with prices often lower than stateside but not as low as Caribbean ports. Oh, I forgot to mention the art auction store with faux Fabrege eggs....shame on me.