Vista / Live / Solo - May 27-June 2 2018...

sid_9169

Loving your comments about OCD, as I’m exactly the same, and drive my husband absolutely nuts! I am ALWAYS at the airport at least 2 hours prior to a flight! I have lists of my lists to pack at least 1-2 months prior, and begin packing at least 2 weeks prior of some items. Leaving on a trip June 7th, and suitcases are already open, and starting to be loaded. 😊👍

I'm the same but start packing a month before the trip. I do at least one item a day.

I use a list too, pre-printed with little boxes I can put X marks in, but not until the item actually goes into the suitcase. :D

Wait for it...

Just kidding... Needed an excuse to talk to the young (but old enough) lady beside me at the bar...

Actual drink. More boring ol Roca Patron with four ice cubes

IMG_20180601_145810614-3006x4008.thumb.jpg.0749678eec427fbf554ea596a63ec2d7.jpg

Sent from my Space Phone 9169...

I can’t be the only one who feels like the book is endingand you aren’t ready, it’s kinda like we’re all vested at this point you couldgo on forever! You sure helped this week of waiting for my upcoming cruise topass, so thanks again for letting us tag along on your adventure. I feel like the friend you are honoring wouldbe more than pleased.

I have to tell you....I am really enjoying the funnel art!! Could I get a free glass of champagne, please.
How about a whole bottle... It will be left in cabin 7433 when I leave...

IMG_20180601_162216406-3006x4008.thumb.jpg.c9dcbefd435c33a111314ac05b3e0903.jpg

The line to guest services is about 50-60 deep... Times $13 per day per person equals $4,680 in removed tips...

[ATTACH]422815[/ATTACH]

I'm usually in the line on the last day.. but just to add more cash to my portfolio, so that less hits the credit card.

If you get a chance, could you tell me what TV stations you're getting in the room? Outside of the 20 carnival channels and the 5 CNN channels. On my last cruise it was just TBS, TNT, TruTV and TCM...but someone is saying they had ESPN and ESPN2 on Glory last week.

I have so much enjoyed your review. We are sailing tomorrow and it has been so fun and entertaining reading your comments. I am sure the lovely lady yo lost in still watching over you.

Just a quick question, I know you are a tequila kinda guy.....did you try the margaritas in the blue iguana bar?

I have so much enjoyed your review. We are sailing tomorrow and it has been so fun and entertaining reading your comments. I am sure the lovely lady yo lost in still watching over you.

Just a quick question, I know you are a tequila kinda guy.....did you try the margaritas in the blue iguana bar?

Interestingly, I never visited once... That is my usual spot on a Carnival ship. There was just so much more variety and mixological skills at Alchemy. All throughout the week, I never had one single drink from the menu. I just let the bartenders go wild, and was satisfied every time...

• Like 1

They're soaking up the very last of the sun at the pool right now... By the time the sun shines bright on it again, there will be 4,000 new passengers on board...

IMG_20180601_170618489-4008x3006.thumb.jpg.7b97eae01ea812407e68c9576167b6bb.jpg

If you get a chance, could you tell me what TV stations you're getting in the room? Outside of the 20 carnival channels and the 5 CNN channels. On my last cruise it was just TBS, TNT, TruTV and TCM...but someone is saying they had ESPN and ESPN2 on Glory last week.
No ESPN or 2 ... TNT TBS TCM Tru boomerang and cartoon Network