Vista / Live / Solo - May 27-June 2 2018...

sid_9169

You are too funny! Yeah...the weather looks kinda sketchy, but heck...you're on vacation on a cool ship!

I am curious about Carnival's Drink Package. Is there really a 15 drink limit? Umm..let me know how that works. I'm not sure if having a pre-set limit will work for me while on vacation. LOL! No more trying/tasting/tossing I guess.:eek::eek:

I would love to hear about the food/crowds/adult spaces. As a fellow solo traveler, all that info is appreciated.

Enjoy your vacation even if the weather may not cooperate. It is what it is :)

A few blocks down to the next spot: the Arketekt on 12th and Brickell. First up, the spicy Paloma. Jalapeno infused tequila, lemon and grapefruit...

IMG_20180526_180559070_HDR.thumb.jpg.1145f0999be65da3a2aa42f5bb740fde.jpg

Sent from my Space Phone 9169...

• Like 1

My favorite happy hour in Miami, although they don't have it on Saturday so I'm paying full price... Socal Taco. First up, the Gardner's Margarita.

IMG_20180526_192705439.thumb.jpg.b58b4dd840c0535c44aba8b67278b4b9.jpg

IMG_20180526_192648709.thumb.jpg.91d835565d338125eab5f48f9c30da04.jpg

8 o'clock in Miami on a Saturday night... It ain't even dark yet. I'm feeling pretty good about now, and several drinks in... The view from my table. It's raining a little, but f#(* it...

IMG_20180526_193751128_HDR.thumb.jpg.95f817a9a67ba1bf26832c1c629f480f.jpg

Miami... I've been here for about five hours now. Spent around $150 and I'm neither drunk or full... It's not even dark yet, and I have a $250 a night hotel that I've spent exactly one hour in so far... Anyhoo, that's Miami in a nutshell...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

LOVING your review! You are hilarious! Also love the different drinks you're sharing as well! Gives me great ideas to ask for on our next cruise in June :)
Just be prepared with bucket loads of cash for the drinks in Miami...

I am enjoying your Miami tour. I look forward to your Vista review. I am not sure if I will like the larger Carnival ships. For sure your review will offer a fun and interesting perspective of the larger ships. Thanks for taking the time to post your review. Enjoy your cruise vacation on Carnival Vista!

Up and at em on embarkation day... I'm feeling it a bit (the drinks, that is) but I think the patch did do something... Heading out for a walk to find some breakfast.

I guess they weren't joking about the delayed embarkation today... I'm on the pool deck at my hotel overlooking the port, and the Vista is just now arriving into the channel. By the time it gets fully docked and tied off it will be around 9:00 am