Sports Viewing Question

amallison

I know it’s random but we’re big softball fans, what are the chances of them showing the Women’s College World Series in the Getaway next week? Sent from my iPad using Forums

You are on an international cruise ship flagged in The Bahamas. They have one satellite sports channel. Last cruise showed a collection of European football (soccer) and table tennis (ping pong). You're not in Mississippi any more.

Not good. It’s not a popular sport. But there is a chance you can see it at O’Sheehans. If it’s on ESPN, you may even be able to request it.

I wish people would quit saying there’s only one sports channel.

IT’S JUST NOT TRUE!!!

When DW and I sailed, there was NFL football shown all week. Sunday at 1pm, Sunday at 4pm, Sunday night football, Monday night football, and Thursday night football. That was on CBS, FOX, ESPN, and NFL Network.

Ships have the ability to show those channels. So stop saying ‘you’re not in Kansas anymore.’ Stop misinforming people.

If you can't find out what is on when and where, ask the HD and/or CD for a print out of the timetable for the Sports Channel they were using, the Jewel used Sport24. Not totally accurate and you have to convert to the ship's time but very useful.

I figured that much but I have seen posts about people being to watch NFL, college football, and baseball on ships so I figured I’d ask. I know there’s more than one channel available because on our last cruise we were in O’Sheehan’s watching nfl & soccer at the same time. Obviously there were at least 2 channels offered if we were watching two different sports at the same time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums